The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#51 2014-12-03 05:41:34

Passive

Re: so happy =D and hungry

eppfel wrote:

So, yesterday I put Mickens down on my list. I won't post a screenshot, because it gives away too much. Now I need a new target..

PS: I just try Mickens and Albrecht again. They appeal the most to me.

Yea I had a few tries of Mickens. Seem like a maze but you never get to make a singl wrong move or use a tool.

I wont be a target for a while, trying to think of a "clever" house but no luck yet. Slightly losing interest as I had a "house" up and it wasnt visited once in 13 hours. Seems to be more houses on the list but less robbers.

#52 2014-12-03 06:06:06

JAAM

Passive wrote:
eppfel wrote:

So, yesterday I put Mickens down on my list. I won't post a screenshot, because it gives away too much. Now I need a new target..

PS: I just try Mickens and Albrecht again. They appeal the most to me.

Yea I had a few tries of Mickens. Seem like a maze but you never get to make a singl wrong move or use a tool.

I wont be a target for a while, trying to think of a "clever" house but no luck yet. Slightly losing interest as I had a "house" up and it wasnt visited once in 13 hours. Seems to be more houses on the list but less robbers.

agreed i was visited last night 3-4 times and then got robbed right after since by the time i had the money to fix up the house into a reasonable state i had left for the night.

You are unique, just like everybody else.

#53 2014-12-03 16:18:13

JAAM

It really is funny all these people trying to drug my dogs and cut through my walls when the easiest way is to just do it without tools. you don't need to know too much.  its a pretty strait forward magic dance that many people already know. the fun part is the dog that everyone drugs or kills or somehow lands in a pit (that was a strange but fun video). and every single time these people that try to use tools die, the same horrendous death the death of stupidity. It's not what they do that kills them it's what they assume.

You are unique, just like everybody else.

Board footer