The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#51 2013-04-10 20:38:21

Dinnanid
Member
Registered: 2013-04-07
Posts: 43

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

segarch wrote:
Dinnanid wrote:

Here is my favorite map! http://castlefortify.com/?id=738d003 lol

lol. Please tell me you did that by writing "error" over and over in the code panel.

Yep, I filled it with wooden walls and replaced wooden-wall with error in a text editor. smile


Dinnanid

Offline

#52 2013-04-11 04:52:58

segarch
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 59

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Dinnanid wrote:
segarch wrote:
Dinnanid wrote:

Here is my favorite map! http://castlefortify.com/?id=738d003 lol

lol. Please tell me you did that by writing "error" over and over in the code panel.

Yep, I filled it with wooden walls and replaced wooden-wall with error in a text editor. smile

Excellent, that's the kind of hacking I like tongue


Share castle designs: http://castlefortify.com
Let me know about any Castle Fortify issues here: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify/issues
Contributing is easy!  Check the readme: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify
Twitter: @SethArchambault

Offline

#53 2013-04-11 05:14:17

bgorven
Member
Registered: 2013-04-05
Posts: 25

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Offline

#54 2013-04-11 05:23:55

Matrix
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 137

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Interesting design. I have used 32 doors + pit pull + electric floor combo in the past. It's not a "safe defense" design though, because there is currently a weird bug that allows you to shoot/drug the dog behind a straight line of doors. So it's possible to use a Gun or Drugged Meat to get past that line of "unbreakable" defense.

Nevertheless in v6 what is now a bug will probably become a feature so there will be a tool that will be able to deal with door+pit bull combo.

And sorry for not figuring out the real solution. I will do that later when I have some extra time.

Last edited by Matrix (2013-04-11 05:26:41)

Offline

#55 2013-04-11 05:49:32

bgorven
Member
Registered: 2013-04-05
Posts: 25

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Thanks for the info. I'll try to make it harder to reach that point.

Offline

#56 2013-04-11 07:26:51

Matrix
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 137

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

I had some time to study your house design but I managed to reduce it to an unsolvable map (if no tools are used). LOL!

Could be that I just made a mistake somewhere but can you double check that there is no wire/wired wall missing somewhere?

Here is an equivalent design where I just replaced the wired wooden walls with steel walls so you can check it out faster:
http://castlefortify.com/?id=b312f48

Offline

#57 2013-04-11 08:02:30

bgorven
Member
Registered: 2013-04-05
Posts: 25

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

http://castlefortify.com/?id=487162b
Yeah there was a pretty major error above the entry area where I'd forgotten to show how the power supply was connected to the actual maze, and a couple of other small things.
Here's what I transcribed from in-game, which should be quite accurate, in case there are any other mistakes:

C - Child
▓ - Wall
Z - Power source
. - Wire
░ - Wired wall
0 - Starts off
1 - Starts on
S - Sticking
| - Rotary
& - Voltage triggered
~ - Inverted
d - Door
D - Powered door
# - Electric floor
T - Trapdoor
P - Pit
b - Pitbull
c - Cat
V - Vault

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓T1...░. 0+.▓1░.. ░     ░      ▓
▓ ░▓ .▓░▓░░&░1▓ ░ ░ ░░░ ░ ░░░  ▓
▓ ▓#.10+░.░  c▓ ░ ░ ░   ░ . ░  ▓
▓ ░▓▓.▓.▓|.▓▓▓▓ ░ ░ ░ ░░░░░ ░  ▓
▓ ░bbD▓.░0░     ░TTT░.++. ░ ░  ▓
▓ ░░░▓▓ ░|▓D▓ ░░░░░░░▓░░░ ░ ░  ▓
▓.++..░..1▓0░ . ▓   .   ░.+.░  ▓
▓░▓░░ ▓▓▓░░▓░░░ ▓ ░░░ ░ ▓▓░▓▓T.▓
▓110▓.S#░ .     ▓ ░   ░.. . ▓ +▓
▓ ░.▓░▓#░ ░░░▓▓ ▓ ░ ░░░ ░S░S▓.+▓
▓.░  #░#S.▓1. ... ░.  ▓ ░~+&░0+▓
▓#░0░b▓#▓░░1░▓░▓░░S░▓ ░ ░▓░▓Z~░▓
▓ db.D▓ ░0Db░c▓.++~+. ░ .  T▓D░▓
▓Cd ░░▓ ░░▓▓░0░.▓░▓▓░▓░▓░░░T▓bb▓
>Cd ░0#   ░. D▓ ░.  . . ▓T T▓bb▓
▓ d ░▓░░░ ░▓░░▓ ░ ░░S▓░ ▓T░░░░░▓
▓#░0░   ░ ░ .   ░   ░b░ ▓T  . P▓
▓ ▓░░ ▓ ░ ░ ░░░░S░░ ░b░.S▓▓▓░  ▓
▓ Z1  ▓ 1#░    .~+++░ . ░.. . P▓
▓T▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░&░░▓▓▓░.&░░▓
▓T▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░. ▓▓▓▓
▓T░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░. ▓▓▓▓▓
▓T▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓T▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓T▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓T▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓TTTT                 TTTTTTTTT▓
▓dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd▓
▓b # SS.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.0c▓
▓.+.+~~+~~+&&+~~+&&+~&+~&+~~.~Z▓
▓S.+.+.. ...................0 V▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

If you can find a way to bypass the maze using tools, please do let me know though, so I can fix it. I really do want to see someone solve it properly.

Offline

#58 2013-04-11 08:08:58

bgorven
Member
Registered: 2013-04-05
Posts: 25

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

The doormat in CastleFortify seems to be off by one.

Offline

#59 2013-04-11 08:41:27

segarch
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 59

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

bgorven wrote:

The doormat in CastleFortify seems to be off by one.

Nice catch, it should be one up?

Edit: FIXED!  I moved it one up. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by segarch (2013-04-11 08:43:30)


Share castle designs: http://castlefortify.com
Let me know about any Castle Fortify issues here: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify/issues
Contributing is easy!  Check the readme: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify
Twitter: @SethArchambault

Offline

#60 2013-04-11 09:40:08

ukuko
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 333

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

I don't see any power going to either set of powered trapdoors. Maybe I'm missing something...

Offline

#61 2013-04-11 10:40:41

Matrix
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 137

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

ukuko wrote:

I don't see any power going to either set of powered trapdoors. Maybe I'm missing something...

Here is the fixed design made from the ASCII dump.

http://castlefortify.com/?id=a7a52d3

Offline

#62 2013-04-11 14:54:39

bgorven
Member
Registered: 2013-04-05
Posts: 25

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

ukuko wrote:

I don't see any power going to either set of powered trapdoors. Maybe I'm missing something...

Yeah, a wire connecting the lower right sticky switch. The map had 50k in it when I posted it, so while I didn't make any intentional mistakes, understand that I didn't have a lot of motivation to be meticulous.

http://castlefortify.com/?id=d7b7bd7

This map also (hopefully) fixes the bug where you could power the traps without visiting the 4 dogs.

Edit: Thanks, Matrix. Seth any chance of adding the ability to import that type of text grid to the tool? It's easier for me to do a line-by-line transcription into a skinny notepad window next to the game client than to input it using mouseclicks.

Last edited by bgorven (2013-04-11 15:01:49)

Offline

#63 2013-04-11 15:06:59

segarch
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 59

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

bgorven wrote:

Edit: Thanks, Matrix. Seth any chance of adding the ability to import that type of text grid to the tool? It's easier for me to do a line-by-line transcription into a skinny notepad window next to the game client than to input it using mouseclicks.

I think that's a great idea - makes a lotta sense, and is in line with what I'm tryin to do with the code screen - make things easy to get in and take out of castlefortify. Cool!


Share castle designs: http://castlefortify.com
Let me know about any Castle Fortify issues here: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify/issues
Contributing is easy!  Check the readme: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify
Twitter: @SethArchambault

Offline

#64 2013-04-11 20:48:06

segarch
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 59

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Major update to Castle Fortify!

New features:

• Home Valuation - See how much your home is worth. (Idea credit: Thanks Nystical!)
• Wire View - See where the power is flowing by removing all walls
• Custom Code Mode - Best for last! Now you can make your map from a text grid, or export a text grid to take with you. (Idea credit: Thank you bgorven)  Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/yGcIFLboh8

Note: This is extremely alpha! If something is broken let me know!

Edit: By the way, if you have a template you like to create your text grids with, post it here - if it's really cool, I'll make it the default.

Edit2: I may be getting ahead of myself here, but I found an interesting side effect to the text grid concept.  You can now "copy/paste" portions of a map to other portions of a map.  I have assigned "x" as the "no-change" tile, meaning anything at the location with an "x" will stay the same (provided there is something there to begin with).  Not sure how useful this is yet, but I really like the idea of seeing a trap you like, and just copy pasting it into your own layout.  Tricky before - now with the text grid, it's easier.  Ight, now I'm headin to bed.

Last edited by segarch (2013-04-11 21:15:15)


Share castle designs: http://castlefortify.com
Let me know about any Castle Fortify issues here: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify/issues
Contributing is easy!  Check the readme: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify
Twitter: @SethArchambault

Offline

#65 2013-04-12 01:20:14

Matrix
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 137

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

segarch wrote:

• Wire View - See where the power is flowing by removing all walls

I was about to suggest something like this since I was always replacing these elements with find+replace but you already implemented it. Really nice addition.

segarch wrote:

• Custom Code Mode - Best for last! Now you can make your map from a text grid, or export a text grid to take with you. (Idea credit: Thank you bgorven)  Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/yGcIFLboh8

This is also really helpful.

Last edited by Matrix (2013-04-12 01:25:34)

Offline

#66 2013-04-12 02:26:26

Daniel
Guest

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Segarch - Played through your map last night for hours.  Brilliant stuff, really enjoyed cracking it.  I loved the dog-door stuff down the bottom, took me many deaths to correctly find the way to take there.

I did use tools in the final run through of it, but that was just a time-saver, and I think I worked it all out and could do it without tools.  Really fair and enjoyable level to try, far more interesting than a combo-lock anyway smile  It must have taken you some time to create all that!

Anyways cheers and sorry I took all your money.  If it is any consolation, the away from home bug killed my house and all the money I stole from you this morning, so I am back to zilch again smile

Keep up the good work mate!

#67 2013-04-12 02:30:12

Matrix
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 137

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

segarch wrote:

Edit: By the way, if you have a template you like to create your text grids with, post it here - if it's really cool, I'll make it the default.

Here is something that I think would make a good standard template. Credit to bgorven for providing an already good and intuitive template (at least to technical types).

I did a few changes though to address a few possible drawbacks. Please share your feedback.

1. Using ▓ and ░ for different kinds of walls looks really nice but are less accessible characters (for manual editing) so I replaced them with
"wooden-wall" : "W",
"concrete-wall" : "C",

2. Using a non-space character for the Empty Floor is a nice idea but I think that characters that don't connect (so they can be counted easily; you know you need to count steps sometimes) are better, so I replaced _ (_______) with . (.......). <- Which one is easier to count? smile

3. I wanted to use similar characters for similar things so a wire, wire bridge, wired wooden wall and steel wall would become

"wire" : "~",
"wire-bridge" : "+",
"wired-wooden-wall" : "-",
"steel-wall" : "=",

When you connect them you get:

   = -  
   = -  
===+---~-
   = 
   = 

4. The switch characters that bgorven used were intuitive to me so I guess other technical types find them intuitive too but since I used ~ for the wire I had to use a different character for the inverted voltage switch. I chose ^ since this means inverse in several notations out there (not in math tongue).

5. Since I used other characters elsewhere I had to come up with characters for the family
    "wife" : "F", <- Family/Female
    "daughter" : "f", <- young (small) family/female

Following the same logic a Pit Bull is B and a chihuahua is b (small version of the same element).

Suggestion: you could add the "son" (the boy) to your editor as well. It doesn't add new options but I think it would be nice to have.
Adding the "owner" sprite and the "robber" sprite might also come in handy... imagine if you want to show where in your house someone died?

If you decide to add these then
    "owner" : "M", <- Male
    "son" : "m", <- young male
    "robber": "R",

Bonus: the original character for the Vault was V, which is understandable... but I rob for the $ big_smile
    "vault" : "$", <-- the only character that makes sense for the vault

I kept the window character "n". Everything else remains the same as in bgorven template.

I think you can add both bgorven's and this template to the template list. It will save us some copy pasting smile

{ "template" : {
    "empty-floor" : ".",
    "wooden-wall" : "W",
    "steel-wall" : "=",
    "concrete-wall" : "C",
    "doors" : "d",
    "window" : "n",
    "pit" : "P",
    "power" : "Z",
    "wire" : "~",
    "wired-wooden-wall" : "-",
    "pressure-toggle-switch-off" : "0",
    "pressure-toggle-switch-on" : "1",
    "sticking-pressure-switch" : "S",
    "rotary-toggle-switch" : "|",
    "wire-bridge" : "+",
    "voltage-triggered-switch" : "&",
    "voltage-triggered-inverted-switch" : "^",
    "powered-door" : "D",
    "electric-floor" : "#",
    "trap-door" : "T",
    "pitbull" : "B",
    "chiwawa" : "b",
    "cat" : "c",
    "daughter" : "f",
    "wife" : "F",
    "vault" : "$",
    "no-change" : "x"
}}

Last edited by Matrix (2013-04-12 02:38:50)

Offline

#68 2013-04-12 02:33:24

Daniel
Guest

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Daniel wrote:

Segarch - Played through your map last night for hours.  Brilliant stuff, really enjoyed cracking it.  I loved the dog-door stuff down the bottom, took me many deaths to correctly find the way to take there.

I did use tools in the final run through of it, but that was just a time-saver, and I think I worked it all out and could do it without tools.  Really fair and enjoyable level to try, far more interesting than a combo-lock anyway smile  It must have taken you some time to create all that!

Anyways cheers and sorry I took all your money.  If it is any consolation, the away from home bug killed my house and all the money I stole from you this morning, so I am back to zilch again smile

Keep up the good work mate!

Sorry, that is Bgorven's map.. Whoops!  Anyways good work fella!

#69 2013-04-12 03:33:34

bgorven
Member
Registered: 2013-04-05
Posts: 25

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Daniel wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Segarch - Played through your map last night for hours.  Brilliant stuff, really enjoyed cracking it.  I loved the dog-door stuff down the bottom, took me many deaths to correctly find the way to take there.

I did use tools in the final run through of it, but that was just a time-saver, and I think I worked it all out and could do it without tools.  Really fair and enjoyable level to try, far more interesting than a combo-lock anyway smile  It must have taken you some time to create all that!

Anyways cheers and sorry I took all your money.  If it is any consolation, the away from home bug killed my house and all the money I stole from you this morning, so I am back to zilch again smile

Keep up the good work mate!

Sorry, that is Bgorven's map.. Whoops!  Anyways good work fella!

Ok, that's quite interesting. I checked into my house this morning (about 14 hours ago now - I'm in NZ) and realized that someone was pretty close to cracking it, went into the house and made some changes, tested them, back out the front door, and when I got back to construction mode I saw the "You have died due to inactivity" screen. If I'm understanding this right that means that you were robbing my house while I was fixing it, and when the server found out its mistake it killed us both in an attempted cover-up.
I suppose it might help if we let Jason know that our crashes might be related.

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked my maze, and I'm pretty glad you solved it, too. Whenever I get rich I start feeling like Henry Jones Jr.
I mean: I do love curating my deathtrap, but I still sometimes itch to be out there playing Indiana.

Just to check: you did make use of the info that I posted here to solve it, right?

Offline

#70 2013-04-12 05:55:47

segarch
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 59

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Matrix wrote:

Here is something that I think would make a good standard template.

Wow thanks, this is incredibly well thought out, thanks for the explanations too!

Matrix wrote:

1. Using ▓ and ░ for different kinds of walls looks really nice but are less accessible characters (for manual editing) so I replaced them with
"wooden-wall" : "W",
"concrete-wall" : "C",

Yeah the reason I didn't include those characters in the default was javascript / html was rendering them wrong (wrong text encoding maybe?)

Matrix wrote:

2. Using a non-space character for the Empty Floor is a nice idea but I think that characters that don't connect (so they can be counted easily; you know you need to count steps sometimes) are better, so I replaced _ (_______) with . (.......). <- Which one is easier to count? smile

Good point!


Matrix wrote:

"wire" : "~",
"wire-bridge" : "+",
"wired-wooden-wall" : "-",
"steel-wall" : "=",

yep, this is definitely awesome. It looks right, and I like how it makes the progression of wires easy to follow.


Matrix wrote:

Following the same logic a Pit Bull is B and a chihuahua is b (small version of the same element).

This is great, love the mental grouping of the two.

Matrix wrote:

Adding the "owner" sprite and the "robber" sprite might also come in handy... imagine if you want to show where in your house someone died?

Yeah good idea.

Matrix wrote:

Bonus: the original character for the Vault was V, which is understandable... but I rob for the $ big_smile
    "vault" : "$", <-- the only character that makes sense for the vault

Agreed!

Matrix wrote:

4. The switch characters that bgorven used were intuitive to me so I guess other technical types find them intuitive too but since I used ~ for the wire I had to use a different character for the inverted voltage switch. I chose ^ since this means inverse in several notations out there (not in math tongue).

So I have one thing I'd like to throw out to the group. Whenever I come across a combination that I'm trying to record I represent is as: 010101110

Where 0 represents that the plate shouldn't be stepped on (it's inverted) and 1 means the plate should be stepped on (regular voltage switch).  Of course the issue with that is, it's easy to see, but maybe not as intuitive to write.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your work on this Matrix!!


Share castle designs: http://castlefortify.com
Let me know about any Castle Fortify issues here: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify/issues
Contributing is easy!  Check the readme: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify
Twitter: @SethArchambault

Offline

#71 2013-04-12 06:09:42

segarch
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 59

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Matrix wrote:
segarch wrote:

• Wire View - See where the power is flowing by removing all walls

I was about to suggest something like this since I was always replacing these elements with find+replace but you already implemented it. Really nice addition.

Glad you dig it!  It popped into my head when Jason noted that even if you can see a whole map, it's still hard to figure out.

I think one of my goals going forward is to add features that allow you to clear away the noise and see the solutions as clearly as possible.

Last edited by segarch (2013-04-12 06:10:26)


Share castle designs: http://castlefortify.com
Let me know about any Castle Fortify issues here: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify/issues
Contributing is easy!  Check the readme: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify
Twitter: @SethArchambault

Offline

#72 2013-04-12 06:32:52

Daniel
Guest

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

bgorven wrote:

Ok, that's quite interesting. I checked into my house this morning (about 14 hours ago now - I'm in NZ) and realized that someone was pretty close to cracking it, went into the house and made some changes, tested them, back out the front door, and when I got back to construction mode I saw the "You have died due to inactivity" screen. If I'm understanding this right that means that you were robbing my house while I was fixing it, and when the server found out its mistake it killed us both in an attempted cover-up.
I suppose it might help if we let Jason know that our crashes might be related.

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked my maze, and I'm pretty glad you solved it, too. Whenever I get rich I start feeling like Henry Jones Jr.
I mean: I do love curating my deathtrap, but I still sometimes itch to be out there playing Indiana.

Just to check: you did make use of the info that I posted here to solve it, right?

Oh my god!  We had a time-space collision and destroyed each other on the server!  I think I cracked it about 7:00am here in West Australia, which is 9am east coast and probably, what, 10am for you?  I sent Jason the recording of the crash, and it was luckily right as I started the game up.  Does this mean you didn't get to see the tape of my successful attempt?

And no, I didn't realise this map was here on the forum.  As I was playing the map I was thinking "this is great, I hope I can thank the guy who made this level", and I even thought it may have been set up by Jason himself as it  was so fair and interesting to solve.  But yeah, it took me around 6-7 hours to solve.  I did use a gun and a saw in the end, but this was just to expedite running through the first part of the maze.  As I said it took many many tries to connect the power to killing the dog at the base!  I really wanted to post the recording of my run, but the recorded file it is part of is many hours of playing and I couldn't find a way to edit it.  It would be great if someone knows a way to do this.

#73 2013-04-12 11:29:24

segarch
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 59

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Matrix: I've added your template as the default one for now, it has so many advantages over the previous addition, the one thing I have altered is the "voltage-triggered-inverted-switch" from ^ to %. 

The little ^ get's lost amid all the wires, and I want to make sure there is a size similarity between the voltage triggers.  Definitely open for suggestions on how to make it look clear & make sense!


Share castle designs: http://castlefortify.com
Let me know about any Castle Fortify issues here: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify/issues
Contributing is easy!  Check the readme: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify
Twitter: @SethArchambault

Offline

#74 2013-04-12 17:27:31

Dinnanid
Member
Registered: 2013-04-07
Posts: 43

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

I was wondering if you are planning to add the son as a tile or just keep only having the daughter.


Dinnanid

Offline

#75 2013-04-12 20:18:12

segarch
Member
Registered: 2013-04-06
Posts: 59

Re: CastleFortify: Save and share your designs

Dinnanid wrote:

I was wondering if you are planning to add the son as a tile or just keep only having the daughter.

Thinking of adding it as an option via the text grid component, but trying to keep the interface of the builder simple so will probably keep that to the daughter, given that they are functionally the same as the son - plus women are under represented in gaming, so why not. tongue


Share castle designs: http://castlefortify.com
Let me know about any Castle Fortify issues here: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify/issues
Contributing is easy!  Check the readme: https://github.com/SethArchambault/CastleFortify
Twitter: @SethArchambault

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB 1.5.8