The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-07 13:18:54

cullman

New real money bounty of $150 on dual accounter Brian Steven Naylor

$50 for proof of robbery.

$150 for proof of complete razing.

To be paypaled when I am emailed proof.

#2 2014-04-07 13:31:57

DaVinci243

Re: New real money bounty of $150 on dual accounter Brian Steven Naylor

cullman wrote:

Sent you the mail for further business upon those bounties.

noob programmer haking on open-source game.

#3 2014-04-07 14:36:55

Kimenzar

Reason? Sadly I don't have enough money to do this dirty work neutral

#4 2014-04-07 14:52:46

cullman

Broke into my complicated house with the right amount of tools to perfectly brute force it, never came in my house before.  Had a $25k value house, risked it all to come through my commit gates with no tools to get back out to steal $2800.  Clearly 2 account cheating.

#5 2014-04-07 14:56:46

Kimenzar

can I see the house or will you reuse it in another version?

#6 2014-04-07 14:58:01

pagedMov

Thanks for this.
I was mapping out his house in Castle Draft, but I died by accidentally tapping left twice. :I
Lost a 20k house and a painting.
I honestly hope someone gets this guy.

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

♪ Hello darkness, my old friend ♪

#7 2014-04-07 15:06:55

walter-white

PagedMov,your name was Nunez and you did die in my house however you also killed my wife and for that i give you no sympathy on your mess up. Secondly, Mr.cullman prehaps you can post a castledraft of the start of your house as i dont recall doing this although if i did i assure you it was pure luck. I must thank you for the publicity though, several suicide robbers have since attempted my home

#8 2014-04-07 15:11:16

cullman

Kimenzar wrote:

can I see the house or will you reuse it in another version?

I am reusing variants of this house.  LordOfHam has seen my house.  He can attest that it's not a house you would risk your $25k of vault money to go into with a ladder and 2 meats and 1 saw and no way back out through the commit gate.

#9 2014-04-07 15:13:58

walter-white

Oh so that was you! You have used the same house design for the past week and i have died on it on previous lifes plenty of times to understand your system on a brute force level. Ill be honest with you, your design confuses me. this made me angry so once i gathered enough to beat it i did so.

#10 2014-04-07 15:17:21

cullman

walter-white wrote:

PagedMov,your name was Nunez and you did die in my house however you also killed my wife and for that i give you no sympathy on your mess up. Secondly, Mr.cullman prehaps you can post a castledraft of the start of your house as i dont recall doing this although if i did i assure you it was pure luck. I must thank you for the publicity though, several suicide robbers have since attempted my home

Here is the entry way.  I don't think it was pure luck.
entry

I like the URL imgur came up with.

#11 2014-04-07 15:17:42

pagedMov

cullman wrote:

I swear, the idea of giving someone money (especially $150 FUCKING DOLLARS) is the most half-assed thing ever. Why would you make somoene else do it, when you can do it for free yourself and get the satisfaction of revenge. But, who am I kidding, this is the guy that complains about everything and doesn't really do much about it, so I guess this fits him.

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

#12 2014-04-07 15:19:18

cullman

pagedMov wrote:
cullman wrote:

I swear, the idea of giving someone money (especially $150 FUCKING DOLLARS) is the most half-assed thing ever. Why would you make somoene else do it, when you can do it for free yourself and get the satisfaction of revenge. But, who am I kidding, this is the guy that complains about everything and doesn't really do much about it, so I guess this fits him.

You were thanking me a 2 posts ago for doing this.  Not sure if there are two people logging in under your name or what.  I am doing this as an experiment.
Also, I don't think the trashing of a house can be completed in a reasonable amount of time without cheating.  I am not willing to cheat.  I am however willing to enable one cheater to destroy another.

Last edited by cullman (2014-04-07 15:20:19)

#13 2014-04-07 15:19:35

pagedMov

walter-white wrote:

By the way, the painting I had was part of the glitch set that you had two of. Just a heads-up.
Also, how much was my bounty?

Last edited by pagedMov (2014-04-07 15:22:01)

#14 2014-04-07 15:20:13

Kimenzar

walter-white wrote:

Oh so that was you! You have used the same house design for the past week and i have died on it on previous lifes plenty of times to understand your system on a brute force level. Ill be honest with you, your design confuses me. this made me angry so once i gathered enough to beat it i did so.

Welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy your bounty. Your house at first has an harmless look big_smile

#15 2014-04-07 15:20:35

pagedMov

cullman wrote:
pagedMov wrote:
cullman wrote:

You were thanking me a 2 posts ago for doing this.  Not sure if there are two people logging in under your name or what.  I am doing this as an experiment.

I was thanking you because of the person targetted, not because of the idea.

#16 2014-04-07 15:21:50

cullman

walter-white wrote:

How would you know it is me before I posted the picture?

Anyway, I thought maybe you were a guy that maybe had seen a previous incarnation of my house before, I thought of that.  But here is the thing you came into my house EXACTLY ONE TIME with the right tools and no tools to get back out. So how could you know it was my design from the week before unless you were using 2 accounts?

You are completely a cheater and the bounty stands.

Last edited by cullman (2014-04-07 15:23:26)

#17 2014-04-07 15:25:15

walter-white

Bottom path way has a dog at the bottom so going through commit gate doesn't keep you from reaching the exit again. Is your house still up/ wife still alive? Half fancy a go at getting her.

#18 2014-04-07 15:28:16

cullman

walter-white wrote:

Bottom path way has a dog at the bottom so going through commit gate doesn't keep you from reaching the exit again. Is your house still up/ wife still alive? Half fancy a go at getting her.

Nope died on selftest.  Was going to restart anyway now that you solved the brute force of that house with your dual account.

So you said yourself that you recognized my house from last week, and grabbed the right tools for the job.  How do you explain doing that by only going into my house once?  You just knew to bring a ladder, 2 meats and a saw, but nothing to back track out with blindly on a house with $2800 in the vault?  Do you go into all $3k houses blind with that tool set?

#19 2014-04-07 15:48:25

poor

cullman wrote:

http://imgur.com/FtFFUCX.png

LOL, of course it wasn't luck. I recognize that entrance and would know to bring a ladder and meat, and I haven't even seen half your house. If you're not going to change your design every once in a while, don't be surprised when someone eventually breaks it.

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#20 2014-04-07 16:07:46

cullman

poor wrote:
cullman wrote:

LOL, of course it wasn't luck. I recognize that entrance and would know to bring a ladder and meat, and I haven't even seen half your house. If you're not going to change your design every once in a while, don't be surprised when someone eventually breaks it.

You don't seem to understand.  He came in one time, with the right tools to that house EVER.  So it's not a matter of him recognizing my entry way, going out getting the tools and coming back in.  He came in one time with the right tools.  The only way he could do what you said is by scouting with a second account.

#21 2014-04-07 16:09:48

Lord0fHam

poor wrote:
cullman wrote:

Oh man a door! must need a ladder? whaaa?

And btw walter-white, I have seen his whole map, and I still don't get it. There is no way you would have risked everything and then still got it with the exact right tools.

It's a trap!

#22 2014-04-07 16:11:29

cullman

Lord0fHam wrote:
poor wrote:
cullman wrote:

Oh man a door! must need a ladder? whaaa?

And btw walter-white, I have seen his whole map, and I still don't get it. There is no way you would have risked everything and then still got it with the exact right tools.

Again he didn't see my entry way, and got the tools.  He came in with the right tools the one and only time he came into to this house ever.  Thank you for backing me up on this LoH.  I hope you collect the bounty smile

#23 2014-04-07 16:12:36

cullman

The other proof that Brian Steven Naylor has dual accounts or at least colludes with someone, is he comes in here knowing his own name without having to ask anyone on the forums.  Why am I even arguing this anymore, it's completely indisputable.

#24 2014-04-07 16:13:20

Lord0fHam

BTW cullman, sorry for yelling at you in other posts, it seems like this happens a lot to you, and I get that it would be frustrating. The only person to ever do it to me (to my knowledge) was Blip, who ended up dying in my house.

It's a trap!

#25 2014-04-07 16:21:03

Lord0fHam

Also, I think Naylor is either dead, editing for a REALLY long time, or someone is making a serious attempt at that bounty.

It's a trap!

Board footer