The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-10 14:53:56

GotABigTrap

hahah enjoy your money grant

Okay so I was Herbert Thompson.  stupidly walked into a dog at Grants place.  Whoever did that with the wall very clever.  To make matters worse, I had even brought a dog meat in case of dog, but I didn't expect it at the combo lock.  Well played!

Well, there is like 17k there now so enjoy!

for now, enjoy the design I like to call Cat Island.  Sadly I havn't had any serious attempt, but I think that it would have gone down like this.  Like 50 waters and wire cutters + a few crow bars, or a bunch of ladders to get to the center.

http://castledraft.com/editor/4rQPA4

#2 2014-05-10 17:25:11

tigerbalm immunity

Re: hahah enjoy your money grant

ouch. you were up over $50k if i recall.  dat stings. sorta.  i really like how easy your house is for you in self test.  it also must have been hilarious watching people dance their way north. 

i think someone would have brought only wire cutters and waters, found the kill-step and the power doors, and then returned with 1 cutter and however many waters and, say, 5 or so crowbars. 

then again, i have very little serious robbing experience.  i robbed only one house over 30k and i actually got pretty lucky to find the vault on my 2nd run with a heavy kit.

Watch out for that first step; it's a doozy.

Currently dead

Board footer