The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-12-05 22:46:54

JAAM

Daniel Donovan Mickens

I am sorry good sir but you forced my hands tonight i burst into your house killed a dozen or so of your pit bulls shot your wife and robbed your vault (that was a very nasty design flaw to be honest).

You see i did not do this out of sheer stupidity and was quite surprised to learn i broke (almost) even from this endeavor this was a story of revenge. When i burst into your house i all i wanted to do was to kill your wife and any remaining family just like you did so long a very long time ago. When you came in you killed every dog i owned and wrecked as much as you could. I spared half of your dogs out of some twisted form of forgiveness your wife did not get the same fate. She was shot and your son was clubbed. i took the vault as a little extra reward so i could not go too heavy into debt over this endeavor. I am sorry to leave you penniless broke and with a giant hole in your defenses but you ought to be able to patch some things up eventually just like i had to.

P.S. please post a screen shot i forgot to take one. And next time don't spend 3000 to kill a wife and a kid only carrying 900 and crippling a house in the processes people don't like that...

You are unique, just like everybody else.

#2 2014-12-06 01:45:09

AMWhy

Re: Daniel Donovan Mickens

I love this post!

#3 2014-12-06 02:18:32

Passive

And Passive strikes again. It took 12k of tools, some saving and almost dieing in some ridiculous stupid ways in 2k houses. But i have came and collected my bounty that i left in your house a couple of days ago. I am sorry to not come tool less, however i tried several times 2k scouting before building my house and i just couldn't seem to remember how i was dancing, with a lot of the time i died in the same way. If you watch a video i also think i found a massive flaw in the design, traping the dog the next lot of trapdoors just stayed shut (i laddered them just to be safe), it also meant i could just walk over the electric floors, (after wasting 2400 on all those cutters in the run before).

Edit: Actually tempted to give some of it back, i have no house design lined up and don't wanna just do my combo lock one :S Its that or wipe my current house and start again with the money, because the current design takes up loads of house but isn't really fit for purpose was just a way of saving up some money to get my bounty back big_smile

Edit: 45 mins later and i have finished building, now to do all the safe checks before the self test.... I blame this on you JAMM for giving me the money tongue

Edit: another 30 mins and the house is now live, took so long sad

Last edited by Passive (2014-12-06 03:50:47)

#4 2014-12-06 03:55:09

JAAM

Passive wrote:

And Passive strikes again. It took 12k of tools, some saving and almost dieing in some ridiculous stupid ways in 2k houses. But i have came and collected my bounty that i left in your house a couple of days ago. I am sorry to not come tool less, however i tried several times 2k scouting before building my house and i just couldn't seem to remember how i was dancing, with a lot of the time i died in the same way. If you watch a video i also think i found a massive flaw in the design, traping the dog the next lot of trapdoors just stayed shut (i laddered them just to be safe), it also meant i could just walk over the electric floors, (after wasting 2400 on all those cutters in the run before).

Edit: Actually tempted to give some of it back, i have no house design lined up and don't wanna just do my combo lock one :S Its that or wipe my current house and start again with the money, because the current design takes up loads of house but isn't really fit for purpose was just a way of saving up some money to get my bounty back big_smile

Edit: 45 mins later and i have finished building, now to do all the safe checks before the self test.... I blame this on you JAMM for giving me the money tongue

Edit: another 30 mins and the house is now live, took so long sad

Welp its all over i was messing around on the mobile app and died in a self test when i panicked over my connection going down. I never even got to see the tape. I will pay a visit later tonight otherwise FREE HOUSES!

#5 2014-12-06 04:00:09

Passive

At least you get you wife back smile

#6 2014-12-06 10:32:46

JAAM

Passive wrote:

At least you get you wife back smile

Yep and a new house after I did a small bit of robbing this morning. Not near as good as the old one and a good robber (or even someone with half a brain) could figure it out with some small scouting trips and a few minor tools. May just use it to gather enough funds to kill some broken houses and clean up the list or I may turn it into another small fortress. My biggest irritation is the fact that my bounty never went somewhere nice. I wish self test deaths sent that money equally to all the houses.

#7 2014-12-06 13:38:46

Passive

Keep stopping myself tooling up and going for another house. No one has seen any of my house yet so don't wanna die, but getting bored of waiting big_smile

#8 2014-12-06 21:46:22

JAAM

Passive wrote:

Keep stopping myself tooling up and going for another house. No one has seen any of my house yet so don't wanna die, but getting bored of waiting big_smile

It might be worth it, my run on mickens house i came in with (about i forget the exact values) 10 guns 5 clubs 25-30 saws 20+ meat 16 bricks and just barely made it, thinking more than once i just ****** myself over by bricking that Chihuahua only to have that dog move out of place. Cleaning out the place sure was satisfying and my first successful large scale robbery (used more than the measly 2k to crack the place and get out alive.)

is there a new mickens out there? Steven A. Christie has a smilar safe by the door preplan going on with some lights suggesting trapdoors and electric flooring similar to mickens' old design i was rather hoping the guy would throw up a small defence then fix his house back up but i think he may just be trying to make a new reincarnation.

oh and passive dont die i just figured out which house is yours and want to take a crack at i later (with sufficient funds).

Last edited by JAAM (2014-12-06 21:53:20)

#9 2014-12-07 00:05:51

Passive

What's my name?

Edit: I have also clocked up some decent wealth now. Had a few profitable scoutings but a couple only broke even but i had used tools already so wanted to get to the safes regardless big_smile Would like to reinvest some of the money but really don't wanna self test big_smile

Last edited by Passive (2014-12-07 04:13:30)

#10 2014-12-07 10:03:54

JAAM

Passive wrote:

What's my name?

Edit: I have also clocked up some decent wealth now. Had a few profitable scoutings but a couple only broke even but i had used tools already so wanted to get to the safes regardless big_smile Would like to reinvest some of the money but really don't wanna self test big_smile

Ill figure it out for you when the server stops being so shaky i nearly died in a self test from a disconnect -.-

ok strait in and out so i could check the paintings and you are Dean James Way.

Last edited by JAAM (2014-12-07 10:06:35)

#11 2014-12-07 10:47:26

Passive

JAAM wrote:

D J Way, i like it big_smile

#12 2014-12-07 11:32:52

JAAM

Passive wrote:
JAAM wrote:

D J Way, i like it big_smile

Lol placed a Chihuahua in my house to place hold a pit bull and its amazing. a very similar house design and what does everyone do? they pick up the Chihuahua to see if they need it somewhere in the future!

#13 2014-12-07 12:08:07

Passive

You are now Richard Marion Scales.

#14 2014-12-07 12:33:44

JAAM

Passive wrote:

You are now Richard Marion Scales.

Not anymore i fell to a trap i should have seen coming in anthony raymond austins house.
its easy enough to circumvent but i just wanted to poke in and out without tools, and should have seen it coming.
I do hope he enjoys my rather sizable bounty. do try to resist claiming it because i would like some revenge.

damn just robbed a guy and got killed in a vision test because i forgot that i armed one of the traps and then just ran around all over the place... whoops.

Have a moderate house up and my wife displayed behind pits and glass with a dog on top of her after some idiot decided to drug it club her while she was standing on it then try to claim the cash.
worth around 880 and i was cussing up a storm thinking that i had gotten myself killed in that self test not particularly deadly but i though i had trapped myself somewhere in there.

Last edited by JAAM (2014-12-08 17:09:10)

Board footer