The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-14 19:49:39

JoeBlow

That feeling

There is no feeling quite like going into Sean Hugh Patterson's house once, then seeing his initial layout thinking he has a weakness.  The going back home to buy the tools needed.  Then saying "Oh crap what was his name?"  Then going back out without buying the tools and checking once again.  Then seeing his house value changed but the layout is the same...he added something!  Then saying "Screw it I am going to buy the tools."  Then not being able to get in your house because it is being robbed.  Then checking one last time on Mr. Patterson only to find his house was reclaimed by the state because he died.  Then...THEN going home to see your security tape and gloat because you apparently baited Mr. Patterson by going into his house multiple times so he came to YOUR house but got himself killed!  big_smile

#2 2014-02-14 19:56:33

Pandamonium

Re: That feeling

Tried to bait someone once, coz I could tell they were always online (constantly resetting the counters to 0-0).
everytime it was 0-0 I would jump in then out again.

never visited me. sad

lol

#3 2014-02-14 21:05:30

jere

Re: That feeling

Dat feeling when you get scouted by the same person 4 times and once they bring 50 saws. OH NOES! Came to the very last part of my house with 4 doors and guessed wrong. Pretty scary....

I've just remodeled my whole house and went from $55k -> $15k. I've been way too optimistic while at the top, but in reality people are out to get you. I'm taking the advice of jwg, largestherb, blip, iceman, etc. and trying to build the best house I can possibly imagine, instead of skimping.

Golden Krone Hotel - a vampire roguelike

Board footer