The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-21 19:54:19

Leveller

Grats on 10k. (I was robbed heres my house) :)

4G3nenQ.jpg

Realising i gotto plan ahead much more.  I was built kinda clockwise and then down from the middle.

I gotto plan ahead a lot earlier.     What could have been better?

My dogtrains was simple to drug the leadhound and the rest stopped.     No one got pass the "7 gates" top right corner untill this imba thief came with bricks and dogmeat, he ran out at the end and bricked glasswindows and pulled out the chiwas.
And he got lucky on the 3rd door from right to get by.

#2 2014-02-22 00:54:30

boom1shot

Re: Grats on 10k. (I was robbed heres my house) :)

The last chiawawa would be a lot more deadly if he had one more space to travel with the player to the left.  Then if you went one step past the first powered trap door, coming back through the false hallway would kill you on that square.  I believe I died in your house a couple days ago though so good job smile

#3 2014-02-22 02:54:17

eppfel
Website

3 Quick tips:

1. Your wife can be easily killed by a brick, a gun and a drugged meat. Keep your wife out of shooting range or do not reveal her position.

2. Your 7 paths with cats: the missing wired walls indicate one of those two hallways could be the exit. Look for consistency.

3. When you want to avoid people exploiting your chiawawas behind glass: Keep distance, so they can't b drugged and use a pit, so robbers can enter only with a ladder, plus a panic button, so the animals do not fall into the pit.

#4 2014-02-22 07:19:52

HaterSkater

eppfel wrote:

Your 7 paths with cats: the missing wired walls indicate one of those two hallways could be the exit. Look for consistency.

Furthermore, as i can see both ways in this situation are correct, because button on right path isn't linked with energy source at all

UPD: trap in sixth hallway will turn on, if robber will open door in seventh

Last edited by HaterSkater (2014-02-22 07:24:13)

Board footer