The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-27 22:01:28

Amatiel

Dale David Luck... Im so sorry

DCd in my house with 8k bounty

sucks man

William Melvin Holmes you are going down. Shot my wife AND MY DOG for $800

Current Name: Darryl Gary Breeden

Died to self test yet again..... FFS..... ill be back

#2 2014-02-27 22:40:05

JoyOfTrapping

Re: Dale David Luck... Im so sorry

serve you right.. lel

YT: www.youtube.com/user/JoyOfTrapping - The Bushido Code of Castle Doctrine:
Death  --> Observation --> Knowledge --> Power  --> Application --> Testing --> Skill
Seriousness --> Caution --> Deliberation --> Clearer Thinking --> More Success --> Less Frustration
Lack of Attachment to Results --> Lighthearted Play --> Respect for Enemies --> No Anger After Failures --> Faster Skill Building

#3 2014-02-27 22:48:23

Suedeo

You sent such powerful vibes at Mr. Holmes that he decided to scout my rickety wooden house.  I was honored to receive him.

meestarholmes_zps6c5adaf6.jpg

I visited his house a few times and it was awesome; it had been up a long time.  Instead of being happy about the money, and despite how dirty his hands were, I'm sorry he died and wish I could buy him a drink.

Last edited by Suedeo (2014-02-27 22:57:56)

What you are building is dangerous.

#4 2014-02-27 22:53:04

Amatiel

My thanks noble sir!

I was gearing up for a brute force of his place but it seems your hounds have saved the trouble... and satisfaction

#5 2014-02-28 05:06:13

GotABigTrap

I might have been Holmes.  walked into a really nasty dog trap..  I think I got overconfident after being to so many places.   Oh look a door and nothing has seen me yet.. what could possibly happen lol.

#6 2014-02-28 08:14:13

Amatiel

really? what kind of trap was it?

would you mind showing us please?

#7 2014-02-28 09:03:06

GotABigTrap

Well I had the house with a big dog room at the start with doors that would open and shut.  I was just scouting and got careless.  It was in Mcintosh's I believe.  There are two hallways that go up with a wood door in the middle, you open the door which reveals a large room with windows on the sides.  At this point the dogs in the two side hallways see you and you are trapped w/o tools.  It could have been somebody else, but I know my bounty was pretty decent and it was about 11 pm eastern time last night.

#8 2014-02-28 09:08:53

Amatiel

http://castledraft.com/editor/mELz2l

Is this the house? ive seen it quite a number of times under different names... I have often wondered what it is. I dont dare venture near layouts that i dont instantly recognise so i didnt go down the hallways.

Would you mind completing the picture roughly?

#9 2014-02-28 17:13:19

GotABigTrap

Not sure, looks like if you go in you'd be locked in even if you pour water on the power source... It definitely isn't my house. Perhaps I am not Holmes afterall.  My layout had a entry room with a dog room with doors that would open and close.  I did have some sort of bounty.  I died in MCintoshes house to a devious dog trap.  As soon as I died he went to editor mode, so I didn't get to see what my bounty was unfortunately.  I put around 70k into my house, got up to 50k, then I lost 20k trying to rob a house.  At this point I bought 3 paintings, proceeded to rob McIntosh and died.  All in all it was fun but sucked because nobody ever made it past the first section.

Board footer