The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-07 02:15:55

Nakula

Anyone down to play Sleep is Death?

I've been missing this game for a long time now. unfortunately i dont have a story, but i can start working on one. does anyone play this game around these parts? if anyone else has a story ready id be the player instantly. the game is really great, its a shame steam rejected it. i think all it needs on jasons part is some UI improvements and maybe a simple server list so you dont have to find players outside of the game.

#2 2014-03-07 02:53:23

dalleck

Re: Anyone down to play Sleep is Death?

Yes, I would love a game of SiD, but unfortunately it's often very hard to find players in the right timezone for me (im in aus), especially with SiDtube down.. :~( so many stories lost...

Last edited by dalleck (2014-03-07 02:54:04)

The rich aren't safe. Nobody is safe. -jere                   ...but the smell wafts out from the pit, obviously. - Jason Rohrer

And the more dickish they are, the more I feel like beating a house to destruction after finally figuring it out. -bey bey

#3 2014-03-07 03:02:20

Nakula

Re: Anyone down to play Sleep is Death?

such a shame right! i had so many stories before, with custom sprites and all. it looks like vanilla SiD from here on. so TBH i need to brush up on my narrator skills, would you like to narrate?

Board footer