The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-28 20:04:57

pagedMov

Do you sell or keep tools from dead robbers?

Self explanatory discussion thread
I, for one, always sell the tools. When I actually have a house up-and-running that can keep off at least 5k worth of tools, then I'll start stockpiling tools to use against other people. Until then, I'm going to keep selling tools from 2k divers and use it to upgrade my place. Since I haven't had an actually successful house (except for when Noonan died in my place, but that doesn't exactly count because I died self testing that house shortly after) I've been selling tools to spend on more complex mechanisms for my house.

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

♪ Hello darkness, my old friend ♪

#2 2014-03-28 20:09:05

Immhotep

Re: Do you sell or keep tools from dead robbers?

pagedMov wrote:

Self explanatory discussion thread
I, for one, always sell the tools. When I actually have a house up-and-running that can keep off at least 5k worth of tools, then I'll start stockpiling tools to use against other people. Until then, I'm going to keep selling tools from 2k divers and use it to upgrade my place. Since I haven't had an actually successful house (except for when Noonan died in my place, but that doesn't exactly count because I died self testing that house shortly after) I've been selling tools to spend on more complex mechanisms for my house.

Not all the tools, I do keep rare tools such as ladders, explosives etc etc... and I never sell clubs... always save them up for someone's wife ^^

Death is only the beginning...

#3 2014-03-28 23:33:34

TheRealCheese

When my wife is alive I sell everything but clubs (clubs are great for when you're scouting a house and realize you can get an easy wifekill) but when she is dead I keep all the tools, unless I need the money for some plan I have for expansion.

#4 2014-03-29 01:32:52

eppfel
Website

TheRealCheese wrote:

When my wife is alive I sell everything but clubs (clubs are great for when you're scouting a house and realize you can get an easy wifekill) but when she is dead I keep all the tools, unless I need the money for some plan I have for expansion.

With a finished house I keep the tools, especially when my wife is alive. Because if i'm robbed and my wife has a lot of money the probability that people come back and kill her is very high.

Board footer