The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-06 08:06:47

poor

So this happened...

Someone died and put me on the front page. One Mr. Earl Gary Ward.
oXNYxz5.jpg
Why he thought it was worth trying I'll never know, but it means I was robbed 10 minutes later.

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#2 2014-04-06 08:27:42

tigerbalm immunity

Re: So this happened...

oooh yeah i'm the death.  I was hunting through the 2k-15k range for new names.  didn't recognize yours at 7300 (i think).  I often have success picking off weak houses that managed to grab a few starter kits overnight before their owners can check on them and reset and improve in the morning.  I wanted to keep the investment to a minimum, which explains my stupid death at the cost of one more cutter or a few more saws, but if i can double my money or close to it, i'm happy with that because robbing is 1. fun 2. makes be a better builder.

i'm sure if you'd had time to reset even before my death you would have added more steel walls and power doors and even moved your vault past an entirely new trap system. 

i do feel bad and already posted about this but i did freak out (obviously) as i lost my 80k house, 4 paintings i didn't mind, and my #2 position on the board, and I called my friend and told him what I THOUGHT he would need to get to your vault and what i KNEW he would need to escape if he failed.

he took it upon himself to act on this limited information, and he was successful.  Bad luck, though, seems if he had waited just a few more minutes you would have returned home to a nice surprise

Watch out for that first step; it's a doozy.

Currently dead

#3 2014-04-06 16:33:44

pagedMov

Fianlly, that guy had been in my house like, 17 times.

-Donald Robert Nunez

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

♪ Hello darkness, my old friend ♪

#4 2014-04-06 19:12:03

tigerbalm immunity

nice to see you still alive and thriving Gerald Thomas Crowe smile

Currently dead

#5 2014-04-06 19:13:05

tigerbalm immunity

pagedMov wrote:

Fianlly, that guy had been in my house like, 17 times.

-Donald Robert Nunez

plus like, 17 more 0 step looks you didn't see smile

Currently dead

Board footer