The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-07 11:29:06

DaVinci243

How to get advantage w/e doing anything [ ULTIMATE TUTORIAL! ]

In this tutorial gentlemen, I will explain how to haxor into any magic dance!

Let's start.

I did this on linux and I'm not sure how to do it on Windows, so download your virtual machine right away!

Run the game through terminal!

Every time something hits a pressure plate, you will see "mobile trigger push hit" or a text that is like that.

Now you can know where pressure plates are and guess how they work.

[spoiler]Not tested for 31+[/spoiler]

Last edited by DaVinci243 (2014-04-07 13:18:28)

noob programmer haking on open-source game.

#2 2014-04-07 11:37:03

poor

Re: How to get advantage w/e doing anything [ ULTIMATE TUTORIAL! ]

Yes, this would totally help on my magic dances. wink

Though this does seem like the sorta thing that should be fixed.

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#3 2014-04-07 12:07:06

MMaster

Why would you post this like this? It's obviously bug and using it to your advantage is considered cheating. There was one guy that already found out and I think he was banned. You should have sent it to Jason as bug report!

#4 2014-04-07 12:10:31

cullman

According to everyone else on this site, if it works within the confines of the game, it's not a cheat!  So why complain about this?

#5 2014-04-07 12:15:27

BoxDrunken

Use it on my house no one ever gets more then 9 steps into my house.

#6 2014-04-07 12:16:31

MMaster

cullman wrote:

According to everyone else on this site, if it works within the confines of the game, it's not a cheat!  So why complain about this?

Because it's obviously unintended. It's exploiting the game's debug output. If someone sees you do that without ever seeing his house before he can report you to Jason and Jason can(and will) check the security tape and ban the person.

Don't use it!

#7 2014-04-07 12:16:39

Storm

cullman wrote:

lol. cullman, I think there were other reasons why people called you "cuntman" besides the purported success of your projects. i gotta go do some other stuff, talk to you guys later

#8 2014-04-07 12:19:19

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Yeah, this was fixed several versions ago....

#9 2014-04-07 13:13:05

cullman

MMaster wrote:
cullman wrote:

Because it's obviously unintended. It's exploiting the game's debug output. If someone sees you do that without ever seeing his house before he can report you to Jason and Jason can(and will) check the security tape and ban the person.

Don't use it!

Now that Jason has explicitly stated that dual account use is unintended do you plan on stopping?

#10 2014-04-07 16:03:42

MMaster

cullman wrote:
MMaster wrote:
cullman wrote:

Don't use it!

Now that Jason has explicitly stated that dual account use is unintended do you plan on stopping?

Yes I will stop to use my second account. Are you happy now? Do you feel like hero that Jason has stated exactly the same thing for which me and colorfusion among others were added to the 'cheaters' list? Do you feel happy that you ruin the forum for people that try to support this community and are honest with it? Our hero! Let me just ignore you from now on.

#11 2014-04-07 16:05:03

cullman

MMaster wrote:
cullman wrote:
MMaster wrote:

Don't use it!

Yes I will stop to use my second account. Are you happy now? Do you feel like hero that Jason has stated exactly the same thing for which me and colorfusion among others were added to the 'cheaters' list? Do you feel happy that you ruin the forum for people that try to support this community and are honest with it? Our hero! Let me just ignore you from now on.

No, I just don't want the game I like to die.

#12 2014-04-07 20:28:04

AMWhy

@MMaster, if you do actually stop using your second account, then it is a victory, however a very minor one.  I highly doubt that the players who use their second account to cheat would think twice about continuing to play the way they do.

Also, one last time, the players on that list were never called cheaters.  You were called advocates of dual accounts.  There is a huge difference.

#13 2014-04-07 20:37:16

Lord0fHam

AMWhy wrote:

@MMaster, if you do actually stop using your second account, then it is a victory, however a very minor one.  I highly doubt that the players who use their second account to cheat would think twice about continuing to play the way they do.

Also, one last time, the players on that list were never called cheaters.  You were called advocates of dual accounts.  There is a huge difference.

And then you said that you think everyone has a second account, so you basically said they were all cheaters.

It's a trap!

#14 2014-04-07 20:55:51

poor

Pardon me, but there are plenty of other threads that are actually about this.

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#15 2014-04-07 21:03:42

AMWhy

@Poor, you are correct.  Sorry.

@LordofHam, reread the thread that you spammed.  If you don't get it, read it again.  Eventually, you will understand.

#16 2014-04-07 21:57:09

Lord0fHam

AMWhy wrote:

Crazyace
LordofHam
Storm
JoyofTrapping
Epfel
TheRealCheese
Blip
Xandalis
Gyuri
Colorfusion
MMaster
Iceman

I suspect that every one of them has two accounts.

AMWhy wrote:

While that is true, it's still cheating.

It's a trap!

#17 2014-04-08 00:20:46

MMaster

AMWhy wrote:

To sum it up you put us on the list because we said exactly what Jason has said. You were refusing to accept what we have said and called us pro-cheating guys, because we have said exactly what Jason has said. You started your witch hunt, refused to accept any responses other than the one from Jason and then when he says exactly what we have said in every dual account thread you feel victorious. If I say that I will not stop using my second account there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. And that was our point, but apparently you still don't get it. So I say I will stop using my second account and you will never ever hear about it anymore - still there is no way you can tell if I will or will not stop using it.

You "forced" person that was actually apparently the only one that didn't use second account to gain advantage to stop using it because of your witch hunt - that is really victory. All of you know the name of the character in second account as I have posted reply on forum on it. Those characters exist for quite a while and all of you can see that both are still alive and I seriously doubt that any of you has seen me rob him with both of those accounts as I have never used second account on the same house as first one. I can already see how people stopped abusing dual accounts thanks to that. Enjoy your victory as everything has changed now, right?

Last edited by MMaster (2014-04-08 01:12:00)

Board footer