The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-10 16:16:04

pagedMov

Connel's house hits $25k

So, yeah. Ironically I died in Connel's house, like, 24 hours after writing a guide on how to beat his house. For whatever reason there was a dog behind a door that had never been there lol. So yeah, I died shortly after losing 6 paintings to Darron Isaac Cannon (he currently has them, if you want to go get them.) so I had no real regrets, but my bounty was a whopping $25,000! I didn't even realize how many small houses I had robbed until I died. Anyways, I told my brother about my death, he was going to go to Connel's house after I told him how I died, and his house was worth $25,000. So after that, I told him what gear he needed and he ended up getting $24k in starting money and has a pretty strong house now.
R.I.P. Victor David Thomas

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

♪ Hello darkness, my old friend ♪

#2 2014-04-10 16:27:03

walter-white

Re: Connel's house hits $25k

Haha my handy work smile

#3 2014-04-10 16:43:09

Lord0fHam

pagedMov wrote:

So, yeah. Ironically I died in Connel's house, like, 24 hours after writing a guide on how to beat his house. For whatever reason there was a dog behind a door that had never been there lol. So yeah, I died shortly after losing 6 paintings to Darron Isaac Cannon (he currently has them, if you want to go get them.) so I had no real regrets, but my bounty was a whopping $25,000! I didn't even realize how many small houses I had robbed until I died. Anyways, I told my brother about my death, he was going to go to Connel's house after I told him how I died, and his house was worth $25,000. So after that, I told him what gear he needed and he ended up getting $24k in starting money and has a pretty strong house now.

Where was the extra dog? I've got to update my map!

It's a trap!

#4 2014-04-10 16:48:29

pagedMov

Lord0fHam wrote:
pagedMov wrote:

Where was the extra dog? I've got to update my map!

The second door you run into when you go right, I think.

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

#5 2014-04-10 16:52:50

Lord0fHam

does it instakill you? or do you just need an extra meat? or do you need a gun or club now?

It's a trap!

#6 2014-04-10 18:35:54

pagedMov

Lord0fHam wrote:

does it instakill you? or do you just need an extra meat? or do you need a gun or club now?

You need a club for this one, because it's blocking the path. Also, there's another dog in the window with the cat, so you need an extra meat for that one as well. So the total for tools on his place is a club and 5 drugged meat

#7 2014-04-10 19:21:22

BoxDrunken

yikes.

Board footer