The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-12 08:41:04

Keynom

WHAT NOW MR FLOWERS

I believe I left your house destroyed Mr Flowers. I killed your wife. I robbed you twice. What will you do now. What... will you do... now.
(Que Evil Laugh)
MWUAHAHAHA

~Love,
Mr Carpenter

#2 2014-04-12 09:03:00

Pohaku

Re: WHAT NOW MR FLOWERS

Yes, you did.

I saw you get through to my magic dance wiring the first time, and I've been trying to raise enough money to redesign and reinforce it since, as you kept coming back.  My steel walls almost thwarted you on the last vault run, but I haven't been able to afford to make enough changes to defend against someone like you - hell bent on robbing me for a few $$$ regardless of the cost of the tools.

I will be starting afresh with a new name and a new design, because I want my wife intact.

I'll be coming for you, though... if someone doesn't get you first.

I was wondering though - other than a personal vendetta, or revenge, why would you blow $7400 on tools to brute force a house for $3000? You would have been significantly better off if you'd just not bothered!

#3 2014-04-12 09:21:53

Keynom

Shows your weakness in your house thought I was being a nice guy ;D

#4 2014-04-12 09:25:34

Keynom

I do have some tips for what you could of done for your house. If you want I will still be on my teamspeak server tongue

#5 2014-04-12 09:27:48

Pohaku

It cost about $4k to build, so yeah - I knew there were weaknesses against $7k+ worth of tools.  Thirteen saws will be pretty effective against a house that can't afford to steel/concrete all the walls, but thanks for highlighting this 'weakness'!

I'll see you around, Carpenter...

wink

#6 2014-04-12 09:44:34

Pohaku

And there's little point having tips on how to improve it, as you left it damaged unsolvable and with a balance of $0 I was forced to suicide anyway!

#7 2014-04-12 10:36:44

Keynom

Pohaku wrote:

And there's little point having tips on how to improve it, as you left it damaged unsolvable and with a balance of $0 I was forced to suicide anyway!

Now that is untrue. From what you are able to do in rebuilding is able to move the dogs out of the way.

#8 2014-04-12 10:51:56

Pohaku

You cut a hole in the wall to the switch room, so I cannot perform the magic dance without the chihuahua escaping and failing to hit the switches! I could just dump the vault in front of my entrance of course, but I can't make the place secure enough to collect any bounties etc.

It's cool - I was a bit peeved that you went to so much expense just to flatten me, but I was getting bored with the house too... also, kudos to you for doing the scouting/burglaries with your own account which has your $5k house and growing - I gather a lot of people just refuse to risk raiding when they're established, and either sit tight and collect bounties or pick out easy hits only.

I'll be coming for you though.

#9 2014-04-12 11:25:47

Keynom

Pohaku wrote:

You cut a hole in the wall to the switch room, so I cannot perform the magic dance without the chihuahua escaping and failing to hit the switches! I could just dump the vault in front of my entrance of course, but I can't make the place secure enough to collect any bounties etc.

It's cool - I was a bit peeved that you went to so much expense just to flatten me, but I was getting bored with the house too... also, kudos to you for doing the scouting/burglaries with your own account which has your $5k house and growing - I gather a lot of people just refuse to risk raiding when they're established, and either sit tight and collect bounties or pick out easy hits only.

I'll be coming for you though.

Just upgraded my house again. My wife is safe and my vault Untouchable. You cannot even scratch the surface of my house. Only very few people made it far into my house. And every single one of them have died after getting so far. I will be waiting for you Mr Flowers. I... will.. be waiting..

Also thank you for the Kudos. From what I have learned from my previous houses is that you just wait.... and wait... and wait.... And that is no fun. What is the point of sitting on a stack of cash and not using it. So to answer your question from before, I did it for fun. Mapping a house. Going back later. Knowing which walls are where. Once someone does what I did to your house you need to re-do the whole start. You are the second person I went back to after I robbed them. Though it was under another name they kept the same floor plan. So I knew just where his vault was.

Board footer