The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-13 00:57:34

TheNinja

This is miserable...

Guys i find this offensive...why you use my goddamn account to transfer your goddamn money?
wmRlnGK.jpg?1

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
-Jeffrey R. Murphy
Find me on steam NinjaStylle

#2 2014-04-13 01:34:30

Simoon

Re: This is miserable...

I found an empty house with a bunch of money in it.
I took the money in the safe. Then came back to club the wife.

I thought I interrupted a transfer. Sorry if it was the result of a steal you just made.

#3 2014-04-13 04:25:30

eppfel
Website

Simoon wrote:

I thought I interrupted a transfer. Sorry if it was the result of a steal you just made.

Are you absolutely sure about that story? ;-P I am pretty sure Kane used my broken house for dual account transfer..

#4 2014-04-13 04:37:41

TheNinja

eppfel wrote:
Simoon wrote:

Are you absolutely sure about that story? ;-P I am pretty sure Kane used my broken house for dual account transfer..

Just robbed a 24k House which was meant to be a transfer point ;P (Or it looked like it has to be...pretty easy)
Rebuild mode: Enabled.

Last edited by TheNinja (2014-04-13 04:38:15)

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
-Jeffrey R. Murphy

#5 2014-04-13 04:59:55

Simoon

eppfel wrote:
Simoon wrote:

I have access to a second account (in fact I even inherited of a third one but I never used it yet) and I already used it to play with different kind of exploits.
But when I do it, I prefer to use a broken house or an ongoing transfer rather than a "true" house.

Last edited by Simoon (2014-04-13 08:01:03)

#6 2014-04-13 08:51:09

TheRealCheese

TheNinja my buddy left a 24k bounty in a house yesterday but that was definately not on purpose. I tried to pick it up but he described the house wrong so I died too (on a fresh 2k life though so not adding that much) but that might be what you found there. Did the wife block the exit?

#7 2014-04-13 08:57:31

eppfel
Website

Simoon wrote:

I have access to a second account (in fact I even inherited of a third one but I never used it yet) and I already used it to play with different kind of exploits.
But when I do it, I prefer to use a broken house or an ongoing transfer rather than a "true" house.

OK, I hope, no offense taken!

#8 2014-04-13 10:09:53

TheNinja

TheRealCheese wrote:

TheNinja my buddy left a 24k bounty in a house yesterday but that was definately not on purpose. I tried to pick it up but he described the house wrong so I died too (on a fresh 2k life though so not adding that much) but that might be what you found there. Did the wife block the exit?

Sure, she did. But i didn't have a pistol to kill her...even tho i wouldn't bother killing her for 1k$. By the way thanks for the boost. I appreciate it!

-Jeffrey R. Murphy

Board footer