The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-19 21:15:40

Lord0fHam

Connell: House of Doom

I thought I'd start this topic as sort of a fun thing. Whenever you stupidly die in Connell's house to some misplaced dog, you can list it here. I've died in there many times over the course of mapping it, and of course stray dogs. Some poor soul just died in there and I robbed it for a nice chunk of cash. Who was it? If you've ever stupidly died in there, let the world know! wink

It's a trap!

#2 2014-04-19 21:42:21

pagedMov

Re: Connell: House of Doom

Lord0fHam wrote:

I thought I'd start this topic as sort of a fun thing. Whenever you stupidly die in Connell's house to some misplaced dog, you can list it here. I've died in there many times over the course of mapping it, and of course stray dogs. Some poor soul just died in there and I robbed it for a nice chunk of cash. Who was it? If you've ever stupidly died in there, let the world know! wink

Well, I've died in there before. Wasn't expecting a dog to be right behind the door I was mashing 'D' right into. Dropped a ~25k bounty that was gone in a flash.

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

♪ Hello darkness, my old friend ♪

#3 2014-04-19 21:45:33

Lord0fHam

Was that today? i think i might have gotten your money, there was a new dog right behind a door you have to go through. We can start a support group for victims. i almost punched a hole in my wall when I died in there and lost a great house with a bunch of paintings.

It's a trap!

#4 2014-04-19 23:54:42

HardKor

I clicked the drugged meat and missed the dog a couple days ago... thought he was sleeping... he was NOT!

#5 2014-04-20 01:35:05

walter-white

So last night around 5am, i awoke and decided to have a quick check of my house. All was good but as i was going back to sleep i noticed Connells house at $5400 thank you very much i thought. I come running through it barely awake and see the screen ' You died'. Un sure as to how it happened but im guessing some of the dogs have moved around again by the cat? Anyway im too tired to make a forum page but Connells house goes up to $14000 i think enjoy it L0H

#6 2014-04-20 11:37:38

Lord0fHam

walter-white wrote:

So last night around 5am, i awoke and decided to have a quick check of my house. All was good but as i was going back to sleep i noticed Connells house at $5400 thank you very much i thought. I come running through it barely awake and see the screen ' You died'. Un sure as to how it happened but im guessing some of the dogs have moved around again by the cat? Anyway im too tired to make a forum page but Connells house goes up to $14000 i think enjoy it L0H

The time of your post in my time zone was 1:30 am, so by the time I'm reading it now, 11:30 am, that's long gone. Sorry to hear you died in there.

It's a trap!

Board footer