The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-05 20:13:13

TheRealCheese

Did Forrest Woodson die in your house?

I would like to know what my bounty was and commend you on the mental trick of your trap, reminds me a lot of one of my own traps, which should have let me spot it ofcourse, but oh such is life.

Your last name is Santiago btw and I am guessing you quickly saw the bounty and started editing, since I can't seem to find you in my list anymore.

#2 2014-05-05 20:38:29

cullman

Re: Did Forrest Woodson die in your house?

TheRealCheese wrote:

I would like to know what my bounty was and commend you on the mental trick of your trap, reminds me a lot of one of my own traps, which should have let me spot it ofcourse, but oh such is life.

Your last name is Santiago btw and I am guessing you quickly saw the bounty and started editing, since I can't seem to find you in my list anymore.

Yeah I was just playing around with a leap of faith trap.  So I guess that was me.  $7300 was the bounty.  Sorry I didn't expect to get such a big fish so soon.  I made it harder with your money but then accidentally turned it back into a regular leap of faith.  Then got robbed for everything I had left.  Then died in a selftest as usual.

#3 2014-05-05 20:45:19

TheRealCheese

I really dug the "this is an easy noob house" vibe of your trap, which turned out to be anything but. Good job, cullman. I'd love to see a schematic of the trap, if you don't want to show it publicly, perhaps you could email it to me? I promise to not rob a future house if it has that trap if you do show it to me. If you do not, I promise no such thing wink

#4 2014-05-05 20:47:00

TheRealCheese

http://thecastledoctrine.net/forums/vie … hp?id=2823 this is the trap of mine I was talking about that the 'trick' to yours remind me of.

Board footer