The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-11 19:01:03

GotABigTrap

Sorry Mr Bunn

I must say, I had no idea why I brought the tools I did. Just one ladder, some saws, just few  meats..

Then I fumbled around your mansion with no clue what I was doing. I find a room full of buttons that was completely incompressible. I've been to this place before and   I know of your many dogs.  how the hell one would solve this puzzle properly eludes me, but Ass over tea kettle is now mine!  Yes that's right I've found your vault.  I was not even planning on robbing you, just wanted to come by and mess with your hounds but I found the button room and then as I was about to allow your electric floors to fry me, I stumbled across your vault.  What have I done!  Now I must protect this investment as ass over tea kettle is highly sought after.

#2 2014-05-11 21:15:40

GotABigTrap

Re: Sorry Mr Bunn

aaahhh and I died in a self test

#3 2014-05-12 00:50:47

walter-white

Haha im glad it was someone from the forum to rob me, i made a post a while back with a really simple design, http://thecastledoctrine.net/forums/vie … hp?id=2900 and couldn't quite believe how many people were dieing to it, so i kept the house and just expanded it. My goal was to make a pretty simple house and buy as many pit bulls as i possibly could, Im a little gutted you made it through with the tools that you did but congrats not the less. i have a couple other locations for the vault, i guess ill make some adjustments and get it back on the market. Its a shame you died, would have like the chance to see what you did with my money smile.

#4 2014-05-12 06:19:12

GotABigTrap

yeah I've made a come back. After that death, I successfully robbed somebody for around 12k.  This house was weird.   I believe It had a massive combo lock where it appeared to be hooked into a paradox circuit which would shut the power off to the buttons when the right combo was entered.  There was a long line of toggle switches and lights above the combo lock buttons which were entertaining to play with.  The point was, I started hitting buttons and I see that the lights went off.  This was a dead giveaway that this was the right combo - as you press- so for the future, don't do it that way.  I do have a house  I've built with the new fortune sitting at 4147$

Yes I saw the enjoy house before.  I remember it was a room you go in and the dogs get ya.  Yes I've been to the newer version before and saw the many many dogs.  As a result, with my robbery, I made it a  point to avoid any of the places that would likely have a dog behind the door.

Last edited by GotABigTrap (2014-05-12 06:21:07)

Board footer