The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-06-06 05:15:45

eppfel
Website

Marcus Justin Longoria: The gravedigger of Castle Doctrine

Now that so few houses are up and veterans leave the game, I have the feeling I profit in a strange way. Mr. Longoria is up for some time and in the top list for at least a week (with some time at the top). Now he has 105 paintings, so I beat Blips record!
What's strange: I did not hinder scouting so much with this house and people got pretty far, but although I had no time to maintain for the last days, nobody robbed it.
I wonder, if my success builds on this games death.

And I would like to know, who peaks into my mansion, because I quite enjoy the very diverse tapes.
Fr those of you: Sry, but I had to change the entrance, because I want to enjoy my 105 paintings for just a little longer.

#2 2014-06-06 07:48:28

Blip

Re: Marcus Justin Longoria: The gravedigger of Castle Doctrine

See, beforehand I was waiting for Longoria to reach $60k or more so I could be sure of a profitable brute force. Now I'm willing to brute force you at any cost (then probably buy 1 more painting. tongue).

Edit: Yeah, my record's now 108 after robbing Pinion again, and then you (off of a very lucky guess).

Last edited by Blip (2014-06-06 08:09:53)

Current life: Not dead, but I have no clue who I am
The Life and Times of Christopher Alvin Harris
Record: 149 Paintings!

#3 2014-06-06 08:35:45

eppfel
Website

Ok, that was fast! But please stay alive this time for just a day or so!

#4 2014-06-06 08:41:17

Blip

eppfel wrote:

Ok, that was fast! But please stay alive this time for just a day or so!

Nothing stands between me and my record.
Also, one advantage to dying is that nobody can steal my paintings and usurp the record. But I'm not trying to die, I'm trying to get 155.

#5 2014-06-06 08:58:43

eppfel
Website

I just watched the tape. You risked all. Kudos. You good lucky with me changing the vaults position after robbing Steward. I think it would have been not possible with your toolset to get to it in the original position.
I think a few people mapped parts of my house and the should have fun with it some more, so I am not going to reveal it just now.

#6 2014-06-08 16:52:18

Blip

Uhhhh, Earl Michael Case (aka eppfel), you just tried to rob me with $53,600 worth of tools, and yet you ended up leaving after one step... Are you editing your move list or something? Or did you make a mistake? Because wasting that many tools is simply absurd.

#7 2014-06-09 01:39:42

eppfel
Website

Jep, most expensive misstep of all times. I dropped from 41k to 6k. But at least I'm still alive and – as I just read – your not! Muhahaha Sadly no chance to get my paintings back or crack the record for some time.
Sry, for not robbing you. Would have been a nice tape, wether I would have been successful or not..

Board footer