The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-20 15:06:23

JAAM

Mr. Romero I am so sorry...

Mr. Romero it is a dark day. with such a terrifying house at your disposition you became to big a threat. Tonight i gathered my tools and went in knowing that either the deed would be done or I would not come out. Alas I entered with just enough materials to cross your bridges of death, and having found your vault plundered it of its sinful goods. Then realizing that my deeds would not go unpunished should you rise back from power i returned to kill your wife and steal what little you had left. I am sorry Mr. Romero keeper of the dog box.

You are unique, just like everybody else.

#2 2015-03-20 17:48:50

JAAM

Re: Mr. Romero I am so sorry...

それはトラップである wrote:

Eh, no worries. Having more fun over a Frosty's place anyway.

Good to know, Im still working out the function of the dog box you keep in all of your maps it's supposed to trap people correct? the doors open after a certain time or place and you find yourself surrounded by dogs? I like it but it is just as cheap to break as the single dog door trick and far more expensive to build. still nice idea though.

#3 2015-03-20 21:43:05

JAAM

Re: Mr. Romero I am so sorry...

I have also taken down the other person who had quickly risen in cash with 60K in the vault i believe you may have made your deposit there. no problem i relived him of his burden.

Board footer