The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-06 09:20:30

williad2
Website

Warren Leroy Henson

You brute forced your way though my house so many times while other failed.  But could not get to my wife.  Figured you could use the 80k of cash from my death. 

Merry Christmas!

I have only one account; so I don't know my own name.  Perhaps you could share it with the group.

I'm the doggy dancing trap door that has been in the top five homes for Months.

Your allowed 3 steps into my house.  Any more than that and your mine.

#2 2015-07-06 10:48:20

Passive

Re: Warren Leroy Henson

williad2 wrote:

You brute forced your way though my house so many times while other failed.  But could not get to my wife.  Figured you could use the 80k of cash from my death. 

Merry Christmas!

I have only one account; so I don't know my own name.  Perhaps you could share it with the group.

I'm the doggy dancing trap door that has been in the top five homes for Months.

Gordon Aaron Bushnell. I wondered why Henson suddenly shot up in value. I managed to have a walk round the house after it got brute forced and before you died, was very nice looking.

Last edited by Passive (2015-07-06 10:48:54)

#3 2015-07-06 19:36:52

joshwithguitar

Henson here.

Oh, wow... RIP Gordon Aaron Bushnell.

That was one big bounty.

I've actually completed my (very expensive) house and can't think of any ways of spending money to improve it. So I guess the money will just go towards me eventually making $1Million... smile.

Did someone get your wife? Or did you just decide to start afresh? If the latter, why not use your $7000 and remaining dogs and wipe everything else? I guess a new name can be nice.

I could have easily spent the money to take out your wife, and from a self-preservation point of view it was probably the best action, but I have a strict policy on not killing family members.

Once I saw you going for my wife I felt I needed to teach you a lesson, hence killing all those dogs and smashing up your house. And after that I got a bit paranoid about you building up a fortune and coming in with 100 guns.

You seemed to have a remarkable ability to bounce back. Not long after I trashed your house it was repaired and had thousands of dollars in the bank.

Anyway, it has been fun and I can see the need for a new house. I look forward to seeing your new one.

#4 2015-07-06 23:00:50

Passive

Hope you do come back, as i just logged in this morning and there was only 4 houses sad

#5 2015-07-07 20:06:18

williad2
Website

Hey Henson,

Not going after family members, hmm ok than it must have been someone else that attempted to go after mine.   For some reason I feel there are only 5 maybe 6 people that play this game.  My opinion the multiple account players make it seem like its a larger group.

As for teaching me a lesson, there have been a few players that got caught smashing up the middle of my home with 100's of tools and dying from a mistake or maybe they willingly died on purpose.

For those that did get to my safe; my wife's saving account helped me quickly patch things up, then move the safe from the back to about 6 spaces up (Right next to the entrance)  Then watch as players brute force their way deep into the back of my home and not finding it.  I sense a lot of pent up rage as they break everything along the way. 

(SPOILER!) Most people just by-pass the first trap and drill up the middle totally missing the goal a few spaces away.  I recovered a lot of cash that way. (SPOILER!)

If you want to see the house in all its glory: http://castledraft.com/editor/tayPZz

Thanks Passive for the name.

Last edited by williad2 (2015-07-07 20:06:47)

Your allowed 3 steps into my house.  Any more than that and your mine.

#6 2015-07-07 22:41:21

Leaf

Even seeing the whole house... I don't understand how to solve it.

#7 2015-07-08 10:51:38

Passive

Looks really nice. It is always the ones with cat dances that trouble me. And even seeing which buttons need to be pressed when i think i would have a hard time getting the cat to do the right thing big_smile Hence why my houses are never that complex... too many self test deaths big_smile

#8 2015-07-15 09:05:42

Amatiel

Whoever Mr Henson is... kuu fkn dos man! ive got ur entire lock mapped out and have been trying for hours to figure it out, started with little respect for it thinking i could bypass it/half solve it easily BUT NOPE FUCK THAT! Your house demanded my respect as i slowly learnt of all its safeguards and how it basically forces you to solve it or brute force the entire house.
Im pretty sure im lacking an understanding of how the top half of ur lock works... it may be beyond me completely.

(moved from another thread)

Ok i think i understand what is happening... if im right ur really fucking clever and its still gona take lotsa time to solve.

Last edited by Amatiel (2015-07-15 09:06:38)

Current Name: Darryl Gary Breeden

Died to self test yet again..... FFS..... ill be back

Board footer