The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-10 00:45:31

Passive

Sorry Mr Bond, and I concede to Mr Henson.

I have been building up a map of Mr Henson and after saving some money and tools went to get more map.... only to click on the wrong name and enter Mr Bond's house. So after several minutes of swearing I thought I might as well have a look around convinced I had all the wrong tools. Turns out I didn't, I just had too many.

pV5Y7dI.png

Using the money gained I about attacking Mr Henson. I am convinced I know the right dance however I was too chicken to try. Well after going through a lot of tolls all i can gather is that I started breaking the wrong way at the end and killed a fake cat. I concede to Mr Henson as I am taking another break from the game, so will be only playing from my mobile.

#2 2015-07-10 04:54:14

joshwithguitar

Re: Sorry Mr Bond, and I concede to Mr Henson.

Yeah, I should have attacked Bond earlier myself, I was planning to today only to find him already robbed.

The odd thing was that you, Mr Clark, were still in the neighbourhood with only a small amount of money in your vault. I was wondering where you suddenly got $50,000 worth of tools from. Still, it is always nice to survive a $50k run smile.

And yes, my entrance hall is very much designed to deter people from attempting the dance even if they've had a good look at the mechanics. I might have to shift them around a bit if you think you have it (and I'd be impressed if you actually did figure it out).

#3 2015-07-10 05:04:12

Passive

And now there is an awful lot less money in the neighbourhood big_smile

I have been testing out the different parts of the entrance on cheap variations on the free community server. I do think that i have one or two tiles slightly wrong on the map I have done though.

If i had the time i think i might get through, but with the slow flow of money i think it would take a while just to save up. But it has been fun trying, takes me back to when i was trying to complete eppfel's MrSmith house. Even when i got to the vault with the full map i still couldn't actually work out how it worked big_smile

#4 2015-07-10 13:38:17

Passive

Well i thought Mr Bond was still getting some nice bounties so i went to try and pick them up. Not how i left the house but i ended up killing myself :S

zku69P2.png

#5 2015-07-10 19:20:30

joshwithguitar

Just robbed Bond (bringing far too many tools as I made an assumption from your post that he had fixed it up).

What killed you?

#6 2015-07-11 01:25:35

Passive

I set off a cat or something after the combo lock that closed a door. I think it is because i didn't shift the map like i did first time.

#7 2015-07-19 00:09:40

Passive

Thank you to who ever was trying to use Mr Bond to transfer money from one account to another. Managed to pick it up gaining about $8500. Enough to re-do my house after losing it to connection issues big_smile

Board footer