The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-22 10:27:45

dalleck

Anyone want to work on the Wiki?

Hey peoples, I am updating the Wiki page as we speak.  I am currently going through the tools section.

If anyone cares to join me let me know.

WIKI HERE

The rich aren't safe. Nobody is safe. -jere                   ...but the smell wafts out from the pit, obviously. - Jason Rohrer

And the more dickish they are, the more I feel like beating a house to destruction after finally figuring it out. -bey bey

#2 2013-06-22 10:47:15

jere

Re: Anyone want to work on the Wiki?

Well, I'm lazy, but I made a small change to the crowbar page. It can open doors, so the following is now wrong, right?

If the player enters the door tile, a dog on the other side can enter the tile on the same turn. Thus, a door with a Pitbull behind it can be an impassable obstacle.

Golden Krone Hotel - a vampire roguelike

#3 2013-06-22 10:49:28

dalleck

jere wrote:

Well, I'm lazy, but I made a small change to the crowbar page. It can open doors, so the following is now wrong, right?

If the player enters the door tile, a dog on the other side can enter the tile on the same turn. Thus, a door with a Pitbull behind it can be an impassable obstacle.

Yep good stuff.  There is lots of that about, with all the changes being made.

The rich aren't safe. Nobody is safe. -jere                   ...but the smell wafts out from the pit, obviously. - Jason Rohrer

And the more dickish they are, the more I feel like beating a house to destruction after finally figuring it out. -bey bey

#4 2013-06-22 11:52:21

bey bey

Haha, I might put in some random BS to mess with people if the game stays down a bit longer. Such as "if you move back and forth sideways in front of a pitbull very quickly 5 times it will get confused and go to sleep."

Die, newbies, die! big_smile

In fact you can be batman.
(if he robbed houses and murdered families.)
- Dalleck

Board footer