The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-26 18:36:47

Pixelhouse

Screenshot location Steam?

I just recently bought this game and i'm totally hooked, was reading the forums and saw you could print screen your entire map with +,
however i just downloaded the game through Steam(Macbook) but i cannot find the location of were it stores the screenshots.

Ps: kudos to the creator of this, i love the old pixellike games from few years back and the concept of this game is wunderfull.
Hoping somewhere in the future an Android game will come to adjust your house and watch tapes.

Thanks in advance.

#2 2014-01-26 19:20:20

Zalethon

Re: Screenshot location Steam?

I don't know about macbook, but if anyone has Ubuntu or some other species of linux, it's at ~/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/CastleDoctrine/mapShots -- maybe this will help you too, Pixelhouse?

Last edited by Zalethon (2014-01-26 19:40:32)

#3 2014-01-26 19:31:15

Pixelhouse

Re: Screenshot location Steam?

Zalethon wrote:

I don't know about macbook, but if anyone has Ubuntu or some other species of linux, it's at ~/.steam/steam/SteamApps/CastleDoctrine/mapShots -- maybe this will help you too, Pixelhouse?

Found it, go to Finder then select Go-> Go to folder(not sure if correct i'm using another language)
then just copy paste this ~/library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/Common/CastleDoctrine/screenShots

You're '~' helped me find it haha, thanks smile!

Last edited by Pixelhouse (2014-01-26 19:32:02)

Board footer