The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-30 14:10:02

jasonrohrer
Administrator

A bit overwhelmed

Hey folks!

Just wanted to let everyone know that launch has been crazy good and I'm a bit overwhelmed.

3800 active players in the past day, with 410 active at this very minute.  This is by far the biggest amount of activity in The Castle Doctrine ever.

There are TONS of forum posts, both here and on Steam.  I'm doing my best to get through them all (I spent literally 12 hours yesterday doing nothing but Steam forums), but I'm never going to be able to respond to everyone.

Existing community members, I'm really counting on your now to help out the new players.  I see that many of you have been doing that, and I owe you all, big-time!

If anyone has an issue that is NOT being addressed in the forums, or something that really needs my response/attention, PLEASE email me and give me a heads-up about the issue:

jasonrohrer@fastmail.fm

Send me a link to the specific forum thread, and I'll jump in and respond.

Anyway, thank you all for making the Castle Doctrine launch a success.  Two years of work have definitely been worth it!

(I'm posting a similar message in the Steam forums.)

#2 2014-01-30 15:20:20

Sconna

Re: A bit overwhelmed

We'll do our best big_smile And great that everything is going well!

#3 2014-01-30 15:30:14

setz
Website

More than happy to help all I can with new players! I have been trying to do my best on the forums to help out, and yes, there is a TON of activity and houses on the servers which is awesome!! Glad the launch is going so well!

#4 2014-01-30 19:12:43

SomeGuyNamedDavid

Always nice to see someone who so actively responds to the messages of the community.

Board footer