The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-04 00:42:22

Raidion

Is there anyway I can see my character's name/wealth?

I have a decent house right now and just wanted to see how high up the leaderboard I was. Is there any way to know your characters name and to check on the value of the house?

Thanks!

#2 2014-02-04 01:02:41

jw2pfd

Re: Is there anyway I can see my character's name/wealth?

There is no way to see your own name in-game on purpose.

The listed value of your house is the cash available in build mode plus the resale value of the tools in your vault.  You can go to your backpack and do "sell all" and the amount of cash shown now is your actual house value.  You can then undo the sale of your tools as well if you were only using it to check your current listed value.  If you mean how much money you've spent building up your house, then that's not taken into consideration at all into house value.  You can sort of see that by using http://castledraft.com/editor/ and following the instructions for importing your house data.

As far as a leaderboard list, once you know your house value, just start at the top of the list and see how far you have to go down to reach your house value, but remember the list only reflects cash on hand plus the resale value of the tools.  This value can fluctuate a lot too if the player is actively using money or robbing people.

#3 2014-02-04 01:34:01

Rosan

you wanna know your character name. you need two castle doctrine game.

#4 2014-02-04 04:23:33

DaVinci

The game is open-sourced :3 Coding something like that wouldn't take much.

#5 2014-02-04 06:42:05

Drakol

The Name, as Rosan said, Two Copies - OR ask a friend to rob people, until they find a house that looks like yours. *shrugs* That's about it.

Board footer