The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-01 19:52:05

Kimenzar

RIP Glenn Raymond Daniel

I took all from you, your wife, your boy and your girl, and after that all belongings in the vault. With nothing left in life you scouted the way to my wife and tried a second time to fail like most ones at my first trap. But you were my first special death in this house with 20600.

RIP Glenn Raymond Daniel

#2 2014-03-01 20:03:04

Vegeta9001

Re: RIP Glenn Raymond Daniel

You wifes and child murderer may the karma get you soon... xD

(You might end up killing yourself on your own trap soon enough)

#3 2014-03-01 20:05:46

Kimenzar

Don't think so, my house is done and don't need any further improvements tongue

#4 2014-03-02 08:03:16

Kimenzar

Karma got me, but it was not my house. It was feeling to safe an saw an move in an instant. That flash after a succesful robbery...

#5 2014-03-03 15:22:11

eppfel
Website

Kimenzar wrote:

I took all from you, your wife, your boy and your girl, and after that all belongings in the vault. With nothing left in life you scouted the way to my wife and tried a second time to fail like most ones at my first trap. But you were my first special death in this house with 20600.

RIP Glenn Raymond Daniel

Damn it! I had 1/3 of the combination of his massive combo lock, but not enough money to go in again.
Maybe if you left the family alive, karma would have spared you and we had a new broken house on the list to get some easy money^^

#6 2014-03-03 15:29:16

iceman
Website

eppfel wrote:
Kimenzar wrote:

RIP Glenn Raymond Daniel

Damn it! I had 1/3 of the combination of his massive combo lock, but not enough money to go in again.
Maybe if you left the family alive, karma would have spared you and we had a new broken house on the list to get some easy money^^

I'd been working at that lock for a while, chipping away with 5 saws at a time (well, I was about to switch to 4 saws and some meat wink)  I was looking forward to a nice jump-start to my next house...

Fortress Theory Mod - New objects, tools, and paintings!

I keep dying of a natural cause - Stupidity
The biggest thing that Castle Doctrine has taught me is that the price of your house is proportional to the stupidity of the mistake that kills you.

Board footer