The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-26 19:42:20

xandalis

In progress break in...

F7Zu0FW.jpg

Anyone happen to have a guess at the combo?

Yes I'm asking, so shoot me tongue

#2 2014-03-26 19:46:30

JoyOfTrapping

Re: In progress break in...

1 4 5

YT: www.youtube.com/user/JoyOfTrapping - The Bushido Code of Castle Doctrine:
Death  --> Observation --> Knowledge --> Power  --> Application --> Testing --> Skill
Seriousness --> Caution --> Deliberation --> Clearer Thinking --> More Success --> Less Frustration
Lack of Attachment to Results --> Lighthearted Play --> Respect for Enemies --> No Anger After Failures --> Faster Skill Building

#3 2014-03-26 19:54:43

iceman
Website

NO!!!! It's obviously 2 3 5 - Joy of Trapping is trying to get you killed.  I'm guessing it's actually his house you're robbing.

Fortress Theory Mod - New objects, tools, and paintings!

I keep dying of a natural cause - Stupidity
The biggest thing that Castle Doctrine has taught me is that the price of your house is proportional to the stupidity of the mistake that kills you.

#4 2014-03-26 20:07:37

JoyOfTrapping

Ugh Iceman!  I swear someone is always there to thwart my antics on this forum.  big_smile
Ok Iceman's right, that's the combo.  If you can make it that far I'm not gonna change it.  See if you can make it in again smile

YT: www.youtube.com/user/JoyOfTrapping - The Bushido Code of Castle Doctrine:
Death  --> Observation --> Knowledge --> Power  --> Application --> Testing --> Skill
Seriousness --> Caution --> Deliberation --> Clearer Thinking --> More Success --> Less Frustration
Lack of Attachment to Results --> Lighthearted Play --> Respect for Enemies --> No Anger After Failures --> Faster Skill Building

#5 2014-03-26 20:29:15

xandalis

Well, I didn't get it, got impatient and tried anyway. Time to start gearing up for watching some of my old sessions... figure I've got enough "omg why didn't I see that?" material to review and learn from.

Board footer