The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#26 2014-04-07 16:44:08

walter-white

Re: New real money bounty of $150 on dual accounter Brian Steven Naylor

Died in Connell's house, not sure what i was thinking really, forgot to take 1 more meat :L. Also im not arguing about having a duel account or not, if i did have one i would only be using it for entertainment purposes as i spend so many hours on this game and lets be honest when you have the chills in every house for 24 hours theres not a lot you can do. This argument was about me knowing your system, and like poor said, if your not going to mix your design up once and again don't be surprised and complain when it gets broken.

#27 2014-04-07 16:49:02

poor

Lord0fHam wrote:

Oh man a door! must need a ladder? whaaa?

And btw walter-white, I have seen his whole map, and I still don't get it. There is no way you would have risked everything and then still got it with the exact right tools.

Okay, only quoting one of you here, and I'm not Mr. White, but:

- I have solved houses before because the owner changed nothing since my last run.
- I do occasionally go on stupid robberies simply because I'm bored or tired, and I'm not the only one.
- I knew there was a trap door because I have gotten that far before. Everything up to that point was safe last time I went through. I know it is because I've gone back through the entrance multiple times.
- You have evidence--not proof (I'm being pedantic here, but it's an important distinction)--of multiple accounts, and it is circumstantial at best.

I started out on the "more than one account is bad" bandwagon, and I'm still there, but I've realized there's no way to tell except in the most blatant cases.

Also, fix your house design already! I've only died to that "commit gate" once, ever...

edit: and I just quoted Ham by mistake. I guess I'll just leave it like that.

Last edited by poor (2014-04-07 16:50:25)

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#28 2014-04-07 16:52:26

Lord0fHam

damn i wanted that money! I lost my last house to connel. Seems like every time, there are more dogs.

It's a trap!

#29 2014-04-07 17:09:50

crazyace

pagedMov wrote:
cullman wrote:

$50 for proof of robbery.

$150 for proof of complete razing.

To be paypaled when I am emailed proof.

I swear, the idea of giving someone money (especially $150 FUCKING DOLLARS) is the most half-assed thing ever. Why would you make somoene else do it, when you can do it for free yourself and get the satisfaction of revenge. But, who am I kidding, this is the guy that complains about everything and doesn't really do much about it, so I guess this fits him.

Many people asked the same thing, he is too busy bitching to listen.

#30 2014-04-07 17:28:30

walter-white

Dont worry L0H come the morning ill get another house up and running and let you have a shot at it wink

#31 2014-04-07 17:33:29

pagedMov

Lord0fHam wrote:

damn i wanted that money! I lost my last house to connel. Seems like every time, there are more dogs.

Yeah, I honestly hate houses that do that kind of thing. Puts too much stress on you and causes you to make hasty decisions
One of these days I'm just going to go into his house with ~5-6 guns and kill all of those dogs.

Last edited by pagedMov (2014-04-07 18:12:47)

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

♪ Hello darkness, my old friend ♪

#32 2014-04-07 17:51:03

GotABigTrap

The crazy thing is without even seeing the house that was robbed, just by reading this thread I know EXACTLY which house we are talking about.  The reason for this is because it a design that seems to have been used and improved upon over and over.

Did he come in with the exact tools just after a different person found his way to the vault?  You realize he may have hit that house under previous lives and mapped out the house on castle draft, having an idea of what types of traps to expect.

#33 2014-04-07 18:33:59

cullman

poor wrote:
Lord0fHam wrote:

Oh man a door! must need a ladder? whaaa?

And btw walter-white, I have seen his whole map, and I still don't get it. There is no way you would have risked everything and then still got it with the exact right tools.

Okay, only quoting one of you here, and I'm not Mr. White, but:

- I have solved houses before because the owner changed nothing since my last run.
- I do occasionally go on stupid robberies simply because I'm bored or tired, and I'm not the only one.
- I knew there was a trap door because I have gotten that far before. Everything up to that point was safe last time I went through. I know it is because I've gone back through the entrance multiple times.
- You have evidence--not proof (I'm being pedantic here, but it's an important distinction)--of multiple accounts, and it is circumstantial at best.

I started out on the "more than one account is bad" bandwagon, and I'm still there, but I've realized there's no way to tell except in the most blatant cases.

Also, fix your house design already! I've only died to that "commit gate" once, ever...

edit: and I just quoted Ham by mistake. I guess I'll just leave it like that.

This is the third time I've said this.  He did not get a look at my house on his main account.  He came in with the tools already on his very first visit.  So it was not a matter of recognizing my entry.  Why isn't anyone understanding this?

Also, no one has ever solved my first puzzle and in the 5 weeks I've been using it, it has only been brute forced twice.  The first time with a legit same account scout, this time with a dual account scot.

Last edited by cullman (2014-04-07 18:34:50)

#34 2014-04-07 18:36:23

cullman

GotABigTrap wrote:

The crazy thing is without even seeing the house that was robbed, just by reading this thread I know EXACTLY which house we are talking about.  The reason for this is because it a design that seems to have been used and improved upon over and over.

Did he come in with the exact tools just after a different person found his way to the vault?  You realize he may have hit that house under previous lives and mapped out the house on castle draft, having an idea of what types of traps to expect.

For the forth time.  This was the VERY first time he has come into this house ever, so I don't know how he could even know what house it was unless he looked at it with another account.  Please for the love of god, someone on this board tell me you understand what I am saying.

#35 2014-04-07 18:50:48

iceman
Website

I don't think you're understanding what they're saying.  Many people, myself included, do lots of scouting runs between lives, keeping notes on all houses we hit.  What trap said was that, in a previous life, he scouted far enough to know where you safe is, and wrote a strategy down by your name.  Then, in the current life (but same account), he looked you up in the neighborhood, saw you *couldn't* have changed anything because of your visit/death count, and simply strolls through your house with the tools picked out from a previous scout.

Fortress Theory Mod - New objects, tools, and paintings!

I keep dying of a natural cause - Stupidity
The biggest thing that Castle Doctrine has taught me is that the price of your house is proportional to the stupidity of the mistake that kills you.

#36 2014-04-07 18:54:42

cullman

iceman wrote:

I don't think you're understanding what they're saying.  Many people, myself included, do lots of scouting runs between lives, keeping notes on all houses we hit.  What trap said was that, in a previous life, he scouted far enough to know where you safe is, and wrote a strategy down by your name.  Then, in the current life (but same account), he looked you up in the neighborhood, saw you *couldn't* have changed anything because of your visit/death count, and simply strolls through your house with the tools picked out from a previous scout.

No you guys are not understanding.  Brian Steven Naylor has been around for 2+ weeks.  My house was maybe 8 hours old.  How do you explain that?  There is precisely one answer.  Dual account cheating, there is no question.

#37 2014-04-07 19:03:08

pagedMov

cullman wrote:
iceman wrote:

No you guys are not understanding.  Brian Steven Naylor has been around for 2+ weeks.  My house was maybe 8 hours old.  How do you explain that?  There is precisely one answer.  Dual account cheating, there is no question.

Half-assed assumptions are a beautiful thing.

Currently attempting to carry out the legacy of my greatest life, James Michael Henley

#38 2014-04-07 19:04:26

crazyace

if I post enough and only because of cullman,  You are too weak. if for 2 weeks he tortured you mentally. handle it. Handle It. Quit trying to pay people to hand the most fuckin dumb thing in life. A death in a game. A couple hundred fake pennies, I don't even know who he is, BUT WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. As I look like a dick because I know that's my life job, it sounds like time for people to see that he posted 76 times in 5 days about the same problem that isn't even real. Life isn't fair, bitch's will bitch, Jason even told you shut the fuck up in a nice way cullman. You cant solve this rubix cube. I only got 2nd account because of you Cullman, try it, you wont even rob someone because you are such a bitch.

#39 2014-04-07 19:08:22

pagedMov

crazyace wrote:

if I post enough and only because of cullman,  You are too weak. if for 2 weeks he tortured you mentally. handle it. Handle It. Quit trying to pay people to hand the most fuckin dumb thing in life. A death in a game. A couple hundred fake pennies, I don't even know who he is, BUT WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. As I look like a dick because I know that's my life job, it sounds like time for people to see that he posted 76 times in 5 days about the same problem that isn't even real. Life isn't fair, bitch's will bitch, Jason even told you shut the fuck up in a nice way cullman. You cant solve this rubix cube. I only got 2nd account because of you Cullman, try it, you wont even rob someone because you are such a bitch.

+2

#40 2014-04-07 19:10:26

iceman
Website

Cullman, I'm not sure if you know this, but if you look into a house without taking a step, no tapes show up, so Naylor could have at least looked at the entrance to your house.  If you have been using the same design over and over like he said, then he *could* have robbed you just on the assumption that the house is the same.

Does it mean he's not a dual account user? No, he still *could* have scouted with his alt.  It does mean he's not "unquestionably" a dual account user like you're saying, though.  There is simply no way to tell.

Fortress Theory Mod - New objects, tools, and paintings!

I keep dying of a natural cause - Stupidity
The biggest thing that Castle Doctrine has taught me is that the price of your house is proportional to the stupidity of the mistake that kills you.

#41 2014-04-07 19:12:13

poor

cullman wrote:
poor wrote:
Lord0fHam wrote:

[snip]

[snip]

This is the third time I've said this.  He did not get a look at my house on his main account.  He came in with the tools already on his very first visit.  So it was not a matter of recognizing my entry.  Why isn't anyone understanding this?

Also, no one has ever solved my first puzzle and in the 5 weeks I've been using it, it has only been brute forced twice.  The first time with a legit same account scout, this time with a dual account scot.

If, as it sounds, you have not changed said puzzle, it could very easily be the same guy. Based on my own entries into houses that have been amazingly similar over the past few weeks, I'd say you should diversify your trap designs, or at least your entrance trap designs.

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#42 2014-04-07 19:12:46

cullman

iceman wrote:

Cullman, I'm not sure if you know this, but if you look into a house without taking a step, no tapes show up, so Naylor could have at least looked at the entrance to your house.  If you have been using the same design over and over like he said, then he *could* have robbed you just on the assumption that the house is the same.

Does it mean he's not a dual account user? No, he still *could* have scouted with his alt.  It does mean he's not "unquestionably" a dual account user like you're saying, though.  There is simply no way to tell.

I did not know that.  And if that is the case, I apologize.  But he has already admitted to having 2 accounts,  I have significantly modified the design even in the last 20 hours, while some of the end state is the same, the steps and tools to get there are pretty different than even the version from yesterday, so I still believe that he scouted with another account.  You will notice that he has posted on this board after I have accused him and he never said, "oh I didn't show up cause I didn't take a step".  He quit talking about it.

Last edited by cullman (2014-04-07 19:14:13)

#43 2014-04-07 19:15:36

cullman

poor wrote:
cullman wrote:
poor wrote:

[snip]

If, as it sounds, you have not changed said puzzle, it could very easily be the same guy. Based on my own entries into houses that have been amazingly similar over the past few weeks, I'd say you should diversify your trap designs, or at least your entrance trap designs.

Again I've used the same design for 4 weeks, and it's never been solved and only brute forced twice.  Of course, I will change it now.

#44 2014-04-07 19:20:06

crazyace

cullman wrote:

Again I've used the same design for 4 weeks, and it's never been solved and only brute forced twice.  Of course, I will change it now.

He wonders why he gets robbed? Imagine the posts that he has affected with a disease. But every 3 days he keeps saying he got robbed by dual account. 3 weeks != 3 days. Rise Men.

Last edited by crazyace (2014-04-07 19:21:09)

#45 2014-04-07 19:22:39

crazyace

I want to say he states every 2 days he gets robbed - he made other 5 forums same topic.

Last edited by crazyace (2014-04-07 19:24:12)

#46 2014-04-07 19:27:02

walter-white

Also Brian Steven Naylor hasn't been around for more than 3 days. I tweak my house to often and fall to self tests every time. Also i never said i have duel accounts all i said is how i would use duel accounts if i did have one smile

#47 2014-04-07 19:33:37

xandalis

If you want to bounty a house, here's a suggestion: Patrick Victor Connel

That's someone's, usually intentionally broken as far as I'm aware, cash-farm house.

#48 2014-04-07 19:46:55

Lord0fHam

nooooo. and why would it be intentionally broken? It was a pretty good house.

It's a trap!

#49 2014-04-07 19:47:11

pagedMov

xandalis wrote:

That's someone's, usually intentionally broken as far as I'm aware, cash-farm house.

Oh yeah, that guy. I sometimes rob him whenever I see his value go above $1100. All you really need is 4 drugged meats because his house is literally unsolvable without them.

#50 2014-04-07 19:57:33

xandalis

pagedMov wrote:
xandalis wrote:

Oh yeah, that guy. I sometimes rob him whenever I see his value go above $1100. All you really need is 4 drugged meats because his house is literally unsolvable without them.

Thanks for the info. Next life I might try that.

Board footer