The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-16 23:39:00

TheNinja

Backpack autosell..?

Hey guys i just left the game 1 or 2 hours ago and when i logged back my backpack has dissapeared and my money increased with the value of the backpack?! Any explanation about this glitch?

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
-Jeffrey R. Murphy
Find me on steam NinjaStylle

#2 2014-04-16 23:45:06

Cylence

Re: Backpack autosell..?

If you don't do anything with your backpack after a certain time, the contents will be returned to your vault. Prevents people from loading up their backpack to hide their wealth. Tools in your vault are worth half their retail price. So if you have $2k and a saw, your value will be listed at $2200.

edit: did you mean your tools were converted back to money? if so, I've had no experience with that.

Last edited by Cylence (2014-04-16 23:46:18)

Current Life: Mark John Perez
Prev Life: Ronald Michael Jensen
Burglary: Home Invasion 101
Building: House Design 101

#3 2014-04-17 01:50:23

colorfusion

Did you buy a painting?

Backpack changes aren't saved until you click "Done" on your house, but paintings are bought instantly. There was a bug where you could sell tools (but not press done), buy a painting, then exit the game. You would have negative money, a painting, and all of your tools back. To fix this, the game now autosells tools from your vault if you reach negative money.

Last edited by colorfusion (2014-04-17 01:50:32)

#4 2014-04-17 10:46:28

TheNinja

colorfusion wrote:

Did you buy a painting?

Backpack changes aren't saved until you click "Done" on your house, but paintings are bought instantly. There was a bug where you could sell tools (but not press done), buy a painting, then exit the game. You would have negative money, a painting, and all of your tools back. To fix this, the game now autosells tools from your vault if you reach negative money.

Yes i did buy a painting and i don't know what happened...

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
-Jeffrey R. Murphy
Find me on steam NinjaStylle

Board footer