The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-21 16:15:57

Mortalfiend

That feeling in the pit of your gut...

When you realize you can't escape a house because of something stupid you did..Or was it stupid?
I just managed, completely through luck, to escape certain doom in a robbery.  With 3 doors to chose from and a dog in hot pursuit I chose one to the north and then was faced with 5+ more doors.  I chose the second and was rewarded with the most beautiful sight of my life: An undefended vault.  Huzzah!  Any other near-death-turned-unexpected-success stories?

#2 2014-02-21 17:04:06

Leveller

Re: That feeling in the pit of your gut...

I was in a gauntlet about 2-3 days ago. With a dog in my tails. 6 electrofloors to pass in certain order and nailed it on first try. Just zig-zagged and once 2 to the right if i remember correctly.   Man that was a rush. Commited by accident, was gonna leave if i knew what waited as i was scouting without tools.

#3 2014-02-21 19:55:47

jasonrohrer
Administrator

The RoosterTeeth guys have a pretty similar experience in their great and entertaining video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhz-f3KQw2Q

When I watched that, I realized how LUCKY I was that they had that experience when showing the game.  The triumph in their voices is undeniable.

#4 2014-02-21 21:24:44

iceman
Website

jasonrohrer wrote:

The RoosterTeeth guys have a pretty similar experience in their great and entertaining video:

When I watched that, I realized how LUCKY I was that they had that experience when showing the game.  The triumph in their voices is undeniable.

Oh man, that video is hilarious!!!  The good part (the robbery that Jason is talking about) starts around 14:30 (well, a bit after that, but first it's hilarious to hear them pronounce Jason's name wink

Fortress Theory Mod - New objects, tools, and paintings!

I keep dying of a natural cause - Stupidity
The biggest thing that Castle Doctrine has taught me is that the price of your house is proportional to the stupidity of the mistake that kills you.

#5 2014-02-21 21:35:04

Leveller

iceman wrote:
jasonrohrer wrote:

Oh man, that video is hilarious!!!  The good part (the robbery that Jason is talking about) starts around 14:30 (well, a bit after that, but first it's hilarious to hear them pronounce Jason's name wink

nah its simple.. Rohwrrrherrr. big_smile  Wuff Wuff..

Board footer