The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#76 2014-03-05 03:57:24

eppfel
Member
From: Germany
Registered: 2014-02-01
Posts: 324
Website

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

RevealingGekco wrote:
Vegeta9001 wrote:

He now worth 2.8k...

Also look at this one I was SOOOO LUCKY!

http://minus.com/i/CrH9iUhGg5sV

Nice, you found all that dude's cats.


There are great things happening in this thread.

lol

StefanLindskog wrote:

Jebus... I think I brougth a little too much attention to my house. Someone else is living it it now. big_smile

I like your design, because most of the traps are visible, so you can figure them out, if you use some brains. Still quite a challenge!

Offline

#77 2014-03-05 04:27:01

Kimenzar
Member
Registered: 2014-02-04
Posts: 183

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

http://minus.com/mbdjRqsVNr3tNS

my robs from yesterday, all should have had enough time to fix weakpoints or change serious things.

Some robs i knew the layout or trap from before.

Offline

#78 2014-03-05 04:38:03

Amatiel
Member
From: Western Australia
Registered: 2014-02-07
Posts: 246

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Kimenzar wrote:

http://minus.com/mbdjRqsVNr3tNS

my robs from yesterday, all should have had enough time to fix weakpoints or change serious things.

Some robs i knew the layout or trap from before.

Some of those files dont have a name/title visible, could you fix that plz?


Current Name: Darryl Gary Breeden

Died to self test yet again..... FFS..... ill be back

Offline

#79 2014-03-05 04:45:23

StefanLindskog
Member
From: Oslo, Norway
Registered: 2014-02-22
Posts: 268

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

StefanLindskog wrote:
Vegeta9001 wrote:
StefanLindskog wrote:

Thanks Vegeta!
Jeremy William Costanzo. JWC!

By the way I was close to beat your house or I really was far from it anyone got this far before?

This is going to sound like bragging. Apart from the one time I got robbed blind while my house was very fresh I've never had anyone get more than 1/3 into my house and toward the vault. I guess it's because I keep my worth low until I'm confident it can take it. Problem is I could end up doing what you just did with your house.

EDIT: You explored a few dead ends and got in the right direction, but I wouldn't say you were close. smile

I've completed my house without dying. There's really nothing to add now, so now I'll see how many kills it'll rack up, while clubbing the odd wife to stack my bounty sky high. Aiming for 200K, so I encourage you all to keep your wives and kids safe. I'll kill them if they are accessible even if there's no profit involved. Jeremy William Costanzo had his wife and kids killed early on, and since he can't have a family anymore he'll punish anyone who does not protect theirs. JWC needs help. He's turning into a psycho... Someone stop him!

Last edited by StefanLindskog (2014-03-05 04:46:01)


Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

Offline

#80 2014-03-05 04:54:22

Kimenzar
Member
Registered: 2014-02-04
Posts: 183

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Amatiel wrote:
Kimenzar wrote:

http://minus.com/mbdjRqsVNr3tNS

my robs from yesterday, all should have had enough time to fix weakpoints or change serious things.

Some robs i knew the layout or trap from before.

Some of those files dont have a name/title visible, could you fix that plz?


I think they are too big =/

Do someone know another gif site that support bigger gifs?

Last edited by Kimenzar (2014-03-05 04:54:50)

Offline

#81 2014-03-05 05:33:24

StefanLindskog
Member
From: Oslo, Norway
Registered: 2014-02-22
Posts: 268

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

?

eppfel wrote:
RevealingGekco wrote:
Vegeta9001 wrote:

He now worth 2.8k...

Also look at this one I was SOOOO LUCKY!

http://minus.com/i/CrH9iUhGg5sV

Nice, you found all that dude's cats.


There are great things happening in this thread.

lol

StefanLindskog wrote:

Jebus... I think I brougth a little too much attention to my house. Someone else is living it it now. big_smile

I like your design, because most of the traps are visible, so you can figure them out, if you use some brains. Still quite a challenge!

The early traps are of a simpler kind. It gets trickier further in. My strategy is to deplete your tools before you really need them. I guess my house will fall before i hits 40k, but that's no educated guess.

Last edited by StefanLindskog (2014-03-05 05:34:20)


Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

Offline

#82 2014-03-05 05:37:08

Amatiel
Member
From: Western Australia
Registered: 2014-02-07
Posts: 246

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

StefanLindskog wrote:
StefanLindskog wrote:
Vegeta9001 wrote:

By the way I was close to beat your house or I really was far from it anyone got this far before?

This is going to sound like bragging. Apart from the one time I got robbed blind while my house was very fresh I've never had anyone get more than 1/3 into my house and toward the vault. I guess it's because I keep my worth low until I'm confident it can take it. Problem is I could end up doing what you just did with your house.

EDIT: You explored a few dead ends and got in the right direction, but I wouldn't say you were close. smile

I've completed my house without dying. There's really nothing to add now, so now I'll see how many kills it'll rack up, while clubbing the odd wife to stack my bounty sky high. Aiming for 200K, so I encourage you all to keep your wives and kids safe. I'll kill them if they are accessible even if there's no profit involved. Jeremy William Costanzo had his wife and kids killed early on, and since he can't have a family anymore he'll punish anyone who does not protect theirs. JWC needs help. He's turning into a psycho... Someone stop him!

Actually i think i killed your wife....


Current Name: Darryl Gary Breeden

Died to self test yet again..... FFS..... ill be back

Offline

#83 2014-03-05 06:07:15

StefanLindskog
Member
From: Oslo, Norway
Registered: 2014-02-22
Posts: 268

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Then all of this is your fault. tongue


Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

Offline

#84 2014-03-05 06:12:04

RevealingGekco
Member
Registered: 2014-02-02
Posts: 65

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Amatiel wrote:
RevealingGekco wrote:

Feel like being an instrument of vigilante justice? 

Go rob Gary Jeremy Coney, he borrowed my power tools and did not return them.

Lel i dont recall borrowing any tools recently...

Which house was yours? Ive cleaned out a few 30K+ recently...

One of which I cracked then gave to friend for starter money.

None of the houses ive beaten recently did i brute force... except for a combo locks but there was only one of them and it was a small part of the puzzle. Each one I actually figured out after a couple of scouting runs.

I also filmed all of the final robberies

I honestly picked that name at random... but my power drill is missing and someone is to blame!

Offline

#85 2014-03-05 08:06:34

mala
Member
Registered: 2014-02-10
Posts: 415

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

someone is definitively on a ragekilling spree...

entered my new house (380 total value) and spotted wife/kids, came back with 1 gun and 2 sticks and killed my whole family for no reason (exception made for the lol)


Current Incarnation: none
Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

Offline

#86 2014-03-05 13:35:57

Banakai
Member
Registered: 2014-02-06
Posts: 33

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

If you are up for vigilante type stuff, than you should rob john james goddard. He went clubbed my wife. His house looks simple enough and easy to bruteforce, but I lack the funds because he clubbed my wife.

Offline

#87 2014-03-05 15:10:48

Banakai
Member
Registered: 2014-02-06
Posts: 33

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Nevermind, I died in a robbery and will do it myself later

Offline

#88 2014-03-05 16:32:25

SoS
Member
Registered: 2014-02-13
Posts: 5

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

I wish I could share in your vengeful aspirations, but unfortunately the man who killed my wife died at the hands of another.

Offline

#89 2014-03-05 20:40:58

FreeLove
Member
Registered: 2014-02-24
Posts: 98

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Kimenzar wrote:

Do someone know another gif site that support bigger gifs?

photobucket.com ?


I only post because I care <3

Offline

#90 2014-03-05 23:58:21

Suedeo
Member
Registered: 2014-01-27
Posts: 67

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Kimenzar wrote:

http://minus.com/mbdjRqsVNr3tNS

my robs from yesterday, all should have had enough time to fix weakpoints or change serious things.

Some robs i knew the layout or trap from before.

Bravo!


What you are building is dangerous.

Offline

#91 2014-03-06 07:55:48

TheRealCheese
Member
Registered: 2014-01-25
Posts: 349

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Jeremy William Constanzo just scouted me a few minutes ago. Should I be worried?

Offline

#92 2014-03-06 07:58:29

StefanLindskog
Member
From: Oslo, Norway
Registered: 2014-02-22
Posts: 268

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Not really. I have a lot to loose, so I'm not risking deep delves. AND I'm a quite inexperienced robber to be honest. Don't tell anyone.


Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

Offline

#93 2014-03-06 08:00:06

TheRealCheese
Member
Registered: 2014-01-25
Posts: 349

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Could you please attempt me then, I am having a hard time getting over the starting hump wink

Offline

#94 2014-03-06 08:02:27

StefanLindskog
Member
From: Oslo, Norway
Registered: 2014-02-22
Posts: 268

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Hehe. I bet my bounty would put at the top of the list, so it wouldn't really be nice of me. tongue

Do you know your name?


Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

Offline

#95 2014-03-06 08:07:25

TheRealCheese
Member
Registered: 2014-01-25
Posts: 349

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

No idea. I have a broad hallway down and a magic dance going right from entrance. I dislike magic dances really but as I said, having trouble with the starting hump and it's a viable if dickish build.
Edit: 1154 worth.

Last edited by TheRealCheese (2014-03-06 08:08:11)

Offline

#96 2014-03-06 08:16:58

StefanLindskog
Member
From: Oslo, Norway
Registered: 2014-02-22
Posts: 268

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Your name is John Leslie Remy. Smart setup. Not many will get to the vault or your family [EDIT: unless your worth increase enough to make bringing a gun profitable]  (if that's what you're hiding behind that cat/dog/pit-thing). I'll check in from time to time to see how you're doing - or throw myself at the mercy of your chihuahua if I tire of JWC.

Last edited by StefanLindskog (2014-03-06 08:18:09)


Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

Offline

#97 2014-03-06 08:18:27

TheRealCheese
Member
Registered: 2014-01-25
Posts: 349

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

I was thinking of ending the dance with a leap of faith triggered by the chiahua, that way if someone takes it out they break the solution.

Offline

#98 2014-03-06 08:20:22

Amatiel
Member
From: Western Australia
Registered: 2014-02-07
Posts: 246

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

If u want to drop a massive bounty somewhere, Ill take it.

Drop it into Gary Jeremy Coney's house.

I assure you my house can handle whatever it may be smile


Current Name: Darryl Gary Breeden

Died to self test yet again..... FFS..... ill be back

Offline

#99 2014-03-06 08:21:09

StefanLindskog
Member
From: Oslo, Norway
Registered: 2014-02-22
Posts: 268

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Feeling inspired by someone you've been visiting, Cheese? big_smile

Conley, eh? I'll keep it in mind.

Last edited by StefanLindskog (2014-03-06 08:22:42)


Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

Offline

#100 2014-03-06 08:22:53

TheRealCheese
Member
Registered: 2014-01-25
Posts: 349

Re: I want to rob you and destroy your dreams or make you a little richer?

Nah Stefan, I don't rob alot aside from attempts at getting starting funds when I start over. But people are getting too good at 2k-proofing their houses and like you, I consider myself a less than average robber. I like building.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB 1.5.8