The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-21 11:09:15

poor

I just died in Sullivan's house.

Yeah. This house has been broken for a while, and I was bringing some drugged meat to screw up the dogs. big_smile I forgot I had a chihuahua behind me, and died to the gate 3 steps away from the vault.

Whoever picks up that bounty is gonna be one lucky sucker.

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#2 2014-04-21 11:20:46

TheRealCheese

Re: I just died in Sullivan's house.

As soon as I saw this I searched for Sullivan, but it's only at 2900 at the moment and I believe the wife holds 2700?

#3 2014-04-21 11:55:25

mala

yep, 2.9k

Current Incarnation: none
Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

#4 2014-04-21 19:04:22

tigerbalm immunity

how big was the bounty? i am pretty sure i recall getting 19 meats from sullivan's today (or another broken house)...did you use a meat on the dog behind the left door at the end?

also today i got $2600 and a blow torch and an explosive from sullivan. quite nice. not sure how he died.

i have managed to die in sullivan's both by forgetting about the chihuahua as you did, poor, and also by fudging up the cat at the end.  i think i left a 6k bounty that time, which was sometime last week. 

my name this life is something something Jeffery's. I was one of blip's lucky stepping stones the other day (yesterday, maybe?). The house was basically empty beyond the opening trap, excepting some family protection and a 3-way dog LoF, offering 2:1 odds for anyone who could make it past the opener. he robbed me for 15k in cash and tools. he spared my family tho.  anyway enough about me, just thought you might wanna know who got your bounty. smile

Watch out for that first step; it's a doozy.

Currently dead

Board footer