The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-23 21:56:31

crazyace

#2 2014-04-23 22:12:11

crazyace

Re: R.I.P.

There's 8 +/- people who should just chill a little. Abuse less knobs. I laughed when I gave away 230k bty. No blame hate or shame - just promote and revive.

#3 2014-04-23 22:13:57

Lord0fHam

what is this topic about?

It's a trap!

#4 2014-04-23 22:19:58

crazyace

Lord0fHam wrote:

Its about the 20 active houses when 200 couple weeks ago.
30k top. lol.. why you always ride my balls ham, such bitch. <<
Remember spending 70k on a painting for no reason?

"just promote and revive"  I said

Last edited by crazyace (2014-04-23 23:15:26)

#5 2014-04-23 22:26:21

StefanLindskog

This made perfect sense to me. Or not. My days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle. big_smile

Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

#6 2014-04-23 22:28:58

crazyace

I personally added 6 friends to this game which is a petty $100? I was just asking you guys to do the same, argue away or make it personal. Yea boys thanks.

#7 2014-04-23 22:29:04

Lord0fHam

actually, i agree with what you said, just move on and make another house. I'm actually at the top right now with ~53k, just in build mode.

It's a trap!

#8 2014-04-23 22:39:04

crazyace

This game isn't about being the last one breathin`, theres a handful who understand me and 100s that don't. No one has to make new servers or anything special, just chill a little because sheeps in this game aren't 1% of the effect of the wolves. Everyone loves this game.

I no longer care or have a house, Im not trying to point fingers. Just saying to fellow hardcore players,

help revive your damage to save what you enjoy    --- before its way to late

Last edited by crazyace (2014-04-23 23:04:20)

#9 2014-04-23 23:14:43

StefanLindskog

crazyace wrote:

I personally added 6 friends to this game which is a petty $100? I was just asking you guys to do the same, argue away or make it personal. Yea boys thanks.

Oh. If that was your point, I totally agree and apologize for being somewhat douchy. That effort we all can gather on. I've only recruited one friend. The others see how engrossed I am and shy away from this life stealer. tongue

Edit: Spelling

Last edited by StefanLindskog (2014-04-23 23:15:19)

#10 2014-04-23 23:41:57

crazyace

StefanLindskog wrote:

"The others see how engrossed I am and shy away from this life stealer. tongue"

Stefan, Wow I just realized you always interpreted my promotion of this game into negativity. Just because I disagreed with someone who wants to copy a game and cut the population half while making up many theories, ideas, bullshit and invalid concepts. Deep laughs. Cheers. Life stealer is an attempted forum insult, pretty cool.

I didn't get personal or ever attack you. Ham&Stefan; You toss poop my way every time. Try something productive.

Last edited by crazyace (2014-04-24 00:07:21)

#11 2014-04-24 01:58:09

StefanLindskog

I was referring to The Castle Doctrine as a life stealer - not bashing you. My friends fear that they will become too involved in the game if they start playing. That's why they don't want to try it. I was in no way attacking you. I was, in fact, apologizing for making fun of you when I didn't understand the two first posts you made.

#12 2014-04-24 03:14:04

MMaster

This post did not make any sense from the thread name or from the contents of the post.

crazyace wrote:

I didn't get personal or ever attack you. Ham&Stefan; You toss poop my way every time. Try something productive.

Lord0fHam wrote:

crazyace wrote:

30k top. lol.. why you always ride my balls ham, such bitch.

Based on your posts and your behavior at the forum I think you are really crazy. Try to be polite to people and talk to them in normal understandable way if you want people to hear you and understand you. If you don't care then stop spamming, because that's what you do with gibberish that you write. If you didn't notice there are people really trying to get new people to the game and cullman is not here already so maybe it's time to stop bitching and start to be productive. You were talking about being productive, right?

#13 2014-04-24 08:33:12

crazyace

If you read the beginning I was asking the handful of people who are ruining the game to 'chill' for a little. Because this game is already dead.  Id assume you have 3 accounts MMaster, time to maybe relax a little and stop abusing. This isn't bitching. Time to open your eyes. Hopefully all the cheaters show up to fling insults too!

R.I.P Castle Doc.

#14 2014-04-24 08:34:03

StefanLindskog

I'm sorry to say this, Crazyace. You must be one of the more random people I've come across on the net. Is this a language issue for you? It's like you're replying to things that were never said - and quite often too.

I'm with MMaster on this. Talk to people in a normal and understandable way, please. I'm going to politely ignore you until you do. No offence meant.

#15 2014-04-24 08:41:42

MMaster

crazyace wrote:

If you read the beginning I was asking the handful of people who are ruining the game to 'chill' for a little. Because this game is already dead.  You have 3 accounts too MMaster, time to maybe relax a little and stop abusing. This isn't bitching. I'm glad all the cheaters show up to attack me.

R.I.P Castle Doc.

If I read the beginning I see this:

I love you all.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x53ymr … thin_music

There's 8 +/- people who should just chill a little. Abuse less knobs. I laughed when I gave away 230k bty. No blame hate or shame - just promote and revive.

If you think that makes some sense without any further explanation then you really have to be crazy or on some kind of drugs. You should chill a little and maybe try to help instead of insulting everyone. I'm really sorry for you.

btw. I don't have 3 accounts and I don't abuse. You obviously don't have anything productive to say and the only thing you can do is post youtube videos with some shitty text that does not make any sense and insult people just for fun. Cullman is not here so you need someone new to make arguments about shit so you just started new topic about shit to argue about.

You can leave now - the game is dead. You said it. Let us all rest in peace.

#16 2014-04-24 08:50:45

crazyace

I asked nicely, and "oh dang" - Why Do you only have 2 accounts? What a chump.
Correct;  I don't get along with forum warriors.
Later I will pass out this free 100K+ bty that I made weeks ago to a lucky soul to get violated.

Good Luck.

#17 2014-04-24 13:41:10

poor

It's people like this guy that are the reason I want to get a degree in clinical psychology. It would be fun to determine a diagnosis from all these posts.

I'm only a layman now, but I'd say—in order of decreasing probability—schizophrenia, narcissistic personality disorder, or paranoid personality disorder. Most likely schizophrenia based on coherence.

Regardless, I would advise OP to see a qualified medical professional and get this worked out. Not that I expect OP to care at all, but a chance is a chance...

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#18 2014-04-24 13:45:42

gyuri

Kids, be nice.

#19 2014-04-24 13:47:14

Cylence

I think I finally understand what this post is about. It was very confusing to start off. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it's just a language translation barrier that is causing it.

crazyace is just saying that he loves the game and wants to "revive" it. It needs reviving because it's dead, with the player base being akin to life. He wants to add new players (thanks for inviting 6 friends), but he wants the multi account users to stop taking advantage.

crazyace, I hope I understood your message. Here is mine.

I'm not sure what can be done about map sharing or money/tool transfers to friends/self. The recent change of family bounties has made building up huge bounties more time consuming, however, collaboration is something that can't be fixed. Also, should it be? I don't know.

I know I can't force anyone to play like me. I can only decide how I want to play the game and how I want to contribute. I can understand how you may not want to play because it's an unfair world. But, thanks for inviting your friends to play. If you want to help out, we've got this thread where we are trying to advertise the game and hopefully make it so that people can try it out and see if it's a game for them (its may not be).
http://thecastledoctrine.net/forums/vie … hp?id=2845
It'd be nice to hear your ideas.

Edit: And to the rest. Negativity only breeds negativity. Please keep it positive, even if you can't understand.

Last edited by Cylence (2014-04-24 13:48:36)

Current Life: Mark John Perez
Prev Life: Ronald Michael Jensen
Burglary: Home Invasion 101
Building: House Design 101

#20 2014-04-24 18:02:07

crazyace

Thank you cylence, and poor you are correct. Congrats.  No one understands me even if I explain things in fine detail. I asked a handful of people to help (the same top 6 of 10 houses) - instead of hurt. Even if I was crazy, you come down to my level to demoralize someone. I went a different route maybe thinking the minority (handful of ....fellow champions) would understand.

Jensen Sir - here is free money you deserve.

edit; Wow, after the update that bty was weak like 30k? 150 clubbing's is only 30k now. I assumed it was Grandfathered in. I threw in some extra saws. Cheers. almost got you to #1. Have Fun.

Cheating, Safety and Being Crazy - is relative bro.

Last edited by crazyace (2014-04-24 18:48:25)

#21 2014-04-25 00:26:54

Cylence

crazyace wrote:

Thank you cylence, and poor you are correct. Congrats.  No one understands me even if I explain things in fine detail. I asked a handful of people to help (the same top 6 of 10 houses) - instead of hurt. Even if I was crazy, you come down to my level to demoralize someone. I went a different route maybe thinking the minority (handful of ....fellow champions) would understand.

Jensen Sir - here is free money you deserve.

edit; Wow, after the update that bty was weak like 30k? 150 clubbing's is only 30k now. I assumed it was Grandfathered in. I threw in some extra saws. Cheers. almost got you to #1. Have Fun.

Cheating, Safety and Being Crazy - is relative bro.

Just to be clear, I wasn't looking for a handout, however I do appreciate your donation.

I'm sad about Okeefe though. I liked that house you built, although it just needed some minor improvements in terms of spacing so that you couldn't check out the options with bricks. You are actually the one who started my house. I got lucky on my second visit to your place. Hope you still keep playing smile

Current Life: Mark John Perez
Prev Life: Ronald Michael Jensen
Burglary: Home Invasion 101
Building: House Design 101

Board footer