The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-03 16:00:06

Yoda

My invincible fortress.

Its currently the only 186$ value house. Been playing for about 2 days now and learned a lot from what I now know as people doing santa runs. I have had a few people who bring 2k worth of tools and work their way to my vault, and hang themselves. This is helpful because they show me a lot of the flaws in my traps. I think this house is pretty decent for starting and need more money to make better traps. Come rob me.

Edit : I have 3 directions you can go when entering the house, if you go up my family just leaves the house. The other two directions ( to the right or down ) have welcoming mats ( Electric gates ) with doors in front of them. If you happen to find my house and post here please post my name so others can find it later.

Edit 2: Victim 1 down, he brought 2k worth of tools and failed at my maze. Got very close to the safe but made the wrong choice too many times and ran of tools to save him from traps. Value has been updated. Now the only 186$ house.

Name - Rhett Joshua Stjohn <- This is my suspected name. If anyone can confirm this I would be thankful! Still only 1 kill, though another guy just got really close but failed and  made it out alive.
Last known value - 186$
Thanks

Last edited by Yoda (2014-05-03 16:49:53)

#2 2014-05-03 16:17:36

walter-white

Re: My invincible fortress.

I think you are 'Rhett Joshua Stjohn'

#3 2014-05-03 16:26:35

Cylence

Yoda wrote:

... Come rob me ...

Welcome to the forums Yoda.

You'll learn more and faster if you visit everyone, record their designs and figure out how they work by mimicking solving them in self test. It order to understand how to stop a robber, you must at least know how they think and being one is the best way. If you haven't used castledraft and robbed a house through multiple visits over a few days, then you really haven't robbed yet.

When you finally have learned what you needed to get past one house by visiting and figuring out small parts of many, you'll have the knowledge and the bankroll to start your own.

So... Come rob us. smile

Current Life: Mark John Perez
Prev Life: Ronald Michael Jensen
Burglary: Home Invasion 101
Building: House Design 101

#4 2014-05-03 16:30:00

Yoda

Cylence wrote:
Yoda wrote:

... Come rob me ...

Welcome to the forums Yoda.

You'll learn more and faster if you visit everyone, record their designs and figure out how they work by mimicking solving them in self test. It order to understand how to stop a robber, you must at least know how they think and being one is the best way. If you haven't used castledraft and robbed a house through multiple visits over a few days, then you really haven't robbed yet.

When you finally have learned what you needed to get past one house by visiting and figuring out small parts of many, you'll have the knowledge and the bankroll to start your own.

So... Come rob us. smile

Thanks! I will have to look into castledraft soon. Yesterday I chilled the whole damn neighborhood after I died. EVERYONE who had a house while I was doing these runs got a kill. I brought 2k tools everytime and hung myself at the safe if I made it at any house valued under 2k ( A guy did that to me and it really helped me improve ).  I decided it would be my best bet to learn the tools and improve my skills. Right now they are all still chilled except a few tongue. Thanks for the help!

Also thanks for the help finding the name walter!

Last edited by Yoda (2014-05-03 16:33:11)

#5 2014-05-03 19:20:46

GotABigTrap

I'm pretty sure I was  victim #1  because I tried right after the   original post

#6 2014-05-03 20:45:26

Yoda

GotABigTrap wrote:

I'm pretty sure I was  victim #1  because I tried right after the   original post

You did well, almost got there! Thanks for the help smile

Board footer