The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-12-17 09:01:04

mala

unable to see my own house

so, i was trying to know my name using my brother account, and my house doesn't appears on the list, i know it's there because i have tapes of robberies, but i't 3-4 days now and my brother still can't find me.

how is it possible?

Current Incarnation: none
Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

#2 2014-12-17 10:32:36

mala

Re: unable to see my own house

that's my entrance,

MKkznW1.png

i'm around 800$-900$ right now.

can someone see me?

Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

#3 2014-12-17 10:38:34

jordi13

You are John William Escobedo :-)
don't spend it all at once lol

#4 2014-12-17 10:45:19

mala

you're the one who came in with 5 saw?

ty man big_smile

wierd thing, my brother is still unable to see my house, and vice versa i'm unable to see his... could it be ip related?

#5 2014-12-17 11:20:47

jordi13

yeah, I thought I'd have a quick look didn't expect the entrance to be so lethal lol, only got my PC working properly again today :-)
Considering how many people have had two or even three accounts in the past I don't think ip has anyting to do with it.
I guess you tried un-ignore all already just in case, I see 16 houses in total right now, sorry I can't help.
Or maybe it relates to this:
Force-ignore timeout:  24 hours of listed house time
(How long after you steal from a house until you can see the new-life house of that owner after the owner dies and respawns.)

Last edited by jordi13 (2014-12-17 12:00:23)

#6 2014-12-17 12:13:12

mala

welcome bak then smile

i'm preparing for christmas, i won't be able to check the house often and i'll be forced to modify thing from mobile, hence the bunker-like entrance.

#7 2014-12-17 12:35:16

JAAM

mala wrote:

welcome bak then smile

i'm preparing for christmas, i won't be able to check the house often and i'll be forced to modify thing from mobile, hence the bunker-like entrance.

I saw that house it looks so relativly safe and welcoming but when i see multiple animal dances im freaked enough to pass up a house like that.

my start is an empty room you access all other parts of the house at modular set up complete the 2 puzzle rooms one of which acts kinda like a combo lock with a cat. (Im sorry everyone) I will be able to add some more rooms later and i hope to have a pet movement themed one similar to the mobil house design i did.

You are unique, just like everybody else.

#8 2014-12-17 14:00:49

mala

goddamn, i checked the house from the phone, someone killed the kids, so after clicking exit it went to test mode, and after clicking menu i've got the suicide button as only option.....

closed the app, went on the pc and everything was gone, i haven't done any test, not even a single step inside, what the fuck.

#9 2014-12-17 14:21:53

JAAM

mala wrote:

goddamn, i checked the house from the phone, someone killed the kids, so after clicking exit it went to test mode, and after clicking menu i've got the suicide button as only option.....

closed the app, went on the pc and everything was gone, i haven't done any test, not even a single step inside, what the fuck.

The app is quite buggy in my opinion i think you can click off of the menus to cancel that but im not sure. On the app you always start inside your house so if its been robbed you may need to wait for it to time out or close it BEFORE you start the test and log in on your computer to check the tapes and discover what happend.

#10 2014-12-17 15:45:42

mala

JAAM wrote:
mala wrote:

The app is quite buggy in my opinion i think you can click off of the menus to cancel that but im not sure. On the app you always start inside your house so if its been robbed you may need to wait for it to time out or close it BEFORE you start the test and log in on your computer to check the tapes and discover what happend.

yea, i know, but i didn't noticed the dead kids at first, so i found myself testing, i panicked and clicked menu instead of exiting from the front door to null the test...

#11 2014-12-17 17:05:09

Passive

regarding the original problem i would guess he has robbed you within 24 hours, other then that you should see each other

#12 2014-12-20 08:04:16

cullman

JAAM wrote:
mala wrote:

The suicide in the menu button is fixed if you are using the latest version.  Are you guys on Android or iPhone?

#13 2014-12-20 08:11:33

JAAM

iphone here cant say otherwise

Its a great app just needs to work out the little kinks that can only be found in ways like this. Unfortunatly in this games ways like this often cause perma-death and some rage. i havent found too much and im sure i havent even noticed a whole lot more.

#14 2014-12-20 08:37:56

cullman

JAAM wrote:

iphone here cant say otherwise

Its a great app just needs to work out the little kinks that can only be found in ways like this. Unfortunatly in this games ways like this often cause perma-death and some rage. i havent found too much and im sure i havent even noticed a whole lot more.

You should have gotten an email from testflight with the new version.  I really appreciate the testing and the feedback, hopefully most of the menu things should be fixed.  One thing that isn't totally obvious is some of the sub menus on mobile you exit just by clicking outside of the submenu area.

#15 2014-12-24 07:31:56

Anthraxes

cullman I wrote an Email to you some weeks ago, haven't got a reply by now :-/

I'd like to test your Android version of the game if you give me access by any chance.

Sincere,
Anthraxes

#16 2014-12-24 14:09:44

cullman

@Anthraxes : Sorry for the delay, I missed the first email....you should have it now.

Board footer