The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-14 11:19:24

JAAM

Totally unrelated Joke of the day thread

So it's too quiet around here I'm making a new thread to spread some joy and jokes.

Did you hear about the mailman who killed his fellow employees I guess you could say he went postal.  Badum tsss

You are unique, just like everybody else.

#2 2015-01-14 13:06:07

matthias

Re: Totally unrelated Joke of the day thread

Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
Ok
A white horse fell in the mud.

ps: what is my name big_smile " entry with 4 metal door, and one dog ( trapdoor at income ) "

#3 2015-01-14 14:16:09

JAAM

matthias wrote:

Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
Ok
A white horse fell in the mud.

ps: what is my name big_smile " entry with 4 metal door, and one dog ( trapdoor at income ) "

have no clue im sorry dont see any house like that in the list... BTW if you are looking for a poor soul to do a santa run on my house has 0$ a dog in a trap door another trap door with a ladder in it, and the whole thing was just a shell of a poor mans dream.

humph i want to take out one of the combo houses and know how but im chilled out of most of the others right now i just need about 6K worth of saws...

actualy here is a breakdown of the current houses.

TOP 3

COMBO LOCKS

TOP 5

COMBO LOCKS OR DANCE

FRONT PAGE

actually the top 5 is where i quit because after about the 6th or so it's very basic stuff. I did find one that dumb founded me somewhere in there. (NOTE I MAY NOT BE SEEING ALL HOUSES DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE!

Last edited by JAAM (2015-01-14 16:47:38)

#4 2015-01-14 17:58:23

JAAM

hey has anyone seen the Keenan residence pop up recently? i've been getting anxious for it's release to the public... getting too impatient and wanting more.

#5 2015-01-15 08:56:03

eppfel
Website

I set up a little trap for Keenan, so maybe I killed him smile I put the dog one space closer to the entrance and robbed him, hoping of him running into him in quick self-test. His house was getting on my nerves. And the design looked familiar to me. Not uninteresting though.

#6 2015-01-15 11:16:00

JAAM

eppfel wrote:

I set up a little trap for Keenan, so maybe I killed him smile I put the dog one space closer to the entrance and robbed him, hoping of him running into him in quick self-test. His house was getting on my nerves. And the design looked familiar to me. Not uninteresting though.

Shame on you supposedly it had been in the works for months if you screwed it up he probably just quit.

I guess if it was going to just be another massive combo lock design he deserved it but SHAME nonetheless

#7 2015-01-15 11:17:57

JAAM

Oops I nearly forgot my joke for today.

I have a one eyed girlfriend she's the one eye love.    Badum tsss

Board footer