The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-25 12:12:57

largestherb

greetings!

impressed to see there are still people playing, also quite happy.

i have not peeked at the community server, i like the idea of bots in theory but in reality it takes away a huge part of the game - destroying someone's hard work, and the horrifying wait for the revenge attack.

uh, so before i potentially invest in another grand house building adventure, is the map-hacking still going on?

#2 2015-10-27 06:12:18

mala

Re: greetings!

hi, welcome back.

the player base shrunk over time, but there's still peoples playing. (and every now and than some old timer shows up just like you did)
made my last house a couple of months ago, no hack going around back then, cannot be sure about nowadays.

i always keep an eye on the forum and soon or later i'll be back with another project.

Current Incarnation: none
Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

#3 2015-10-28 00:47:52

Passive

Currently seems clear of them. Seems to be a few decent house with decent money building up. Not sure if Josh is back or if it is mala testing out his entrance but that house is flying up in value. Might have to have a punt at it, even though could never get past it when josh did it.

Then Big trap is still sitting on the top spot with his all tools entrance.

#4 2015-10-28 06:19:55

mala

Passive wrote:

Not sure if Josh is back or if it is mala testing out his entrance but that house is flying up in value.

not me, still trying to understand the whole electric scheme, but i haven't built anything.

Current Incarnation: none
Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

#5 2016-06-29 07:22:33

LordSora

Hi! I am Samuel Cody Hodges.... can you rob me legit?

Board footer