Even I hate myself a little bit for doing this :
Lol, sorry, I took that down, recently started this game so the cash was too tempting
Edit: Now reading through the forum about your work, I feel bad about that, next time (if there is a next time) I wont steal from you. And I'll check out your game
BTW I had trouble reading past the second line (both in game and in your picture)
Last edited by UnknownDestiny (2017-04-17 07:33:41)
No worries, brother, it was mostly a joke as I figure most people here have heard me prattle on about Terminal Heist for years (http://www.terminalheist.com). However, we are now in Beta, we have over 250 players (most not active at the moment). However, things are picking up we had 11 new players sign up yesterday and we briefly got to 3 pages of houses (terminals) yesterday. So yeah, please come check us out (plus it's free!)
Unfortunately I didn't know about this for years, only found out about this game this year (and foolishly ignored the recent reviews and the lack of recent gameplays), but hey, because of that, i found out about you're game.
But i find it a bit hard to play on mobile devices without already playing around on pc, its hard to search up what individual items do, but once i overcome that barrier, i think i can enjoy it more than castle doctrine.
I totally agree with you the game is a little hard to see on a phone but very playable on the tablet. Personality, I don't do any big building or big robberies on the phone. I play single player mode, watch some tapes, tweak my house/move my vault, or if I have nothing to lose rob some. It's much harder to learn what our tiles and tools are as they are made up compared to TCD's every day items.. We should have the wiki up in the next week and that should help in the mean time here are some TH tips :
- Single player mode doubles as a tutorial
- Mobile if you press and hold on a tile or tool in the selection screen it'll tell you the name.
- Colors matter quite a bit in the game and help you remember what tiles and tools do :
- Droids (TH's pets) with red eyes chase you, droids with green eyes run away from you.
- Tiles that have yellow on them take electricity and conduct it
- Tiles that have dark orange on them take electricity and don't conduct it
- Tiles that have blue take electricity and are currently under power (this is only for tiles you're mean to see are
powered, like powered doors, pits and electric floors. A wire does not change color based on whether or not it
currently has electricity flowing through it.
- The tools colors matter too. The saw or plastic wrench is mostly the same color as the type of wall it takes
down. That goes for all 3 of the wall taking down tools, they match the colors.
- on mobile, if you press menu then help on the robbery screen. There is a sort of quick ref card that has all of the tools on it and the next to it lists the type of tiles they can be used on or the type of tiles they can defeat.
- until the wiki is up, this post might help as it has some internal spreadsheets that we used that tells you what the TH equivalent of a TCD item is. Ie, a powered pit is a trash chute, a wife is now a sentry bot, etc. : http://terminalheist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=11941
Thanks for checking us out.
Last edited by cullman (2017-04-19 23:52:21)