The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-24 06:36:23

radnetro

Hello Jason, can you ...

It would be more cool if we can see the statistic of how many deaths, biggest amount rob and how many successful robbery.

#2 2014-01-25 14:58:49

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: Hello Jason, can you ...

You mean, stats for the owner, instead of stats for the house?

Or stats for the player, across multiple lives?

#3 2014-01-26 03:29:45

radnetro

I mean stats for the whole game. So we would know how many robbery took place, how many deaths and how many successful robbery.. and also how much is the biggest money stolen smile

#4 2014-01-26 13:15:46

DethBringa

Like a leader board kind of thing altho without names. It could just sit at the bottom of the screen or it could be a scrolling text like a newsreel at the top or bottom when you are out of the house.
{A/B} Today/All time Robberies      {B/C} Today/All time Deaths      {D/E} Today/All time Money stolen    {F/G} Today/All time Highest robbery amount     {H} Current money in game

The stats would constantly me ticking up, I added a couple.

If it was like a newsreel it could be worded to be a pretty cool feature. Stuff like...
[...    Today a robbery took place in castleville, the ingenious thief  made off with $80,000.....          The death toll has risen more in castleville today as 20 more people were killed by home security systems.....          Crime is on the rise with 86 ro]

If I vanish it's not due to a burglar shooting me as well as my wife while making his way to the vault....
I'm just a burst player.
tongue

#5 2014-01-26 13:29:13

iceman
Website

I really love the headlines idea, where it can highlight the top robberies of the day...

Fortress Theory Mod - New objects, tools, and paintings!

I keep dying of a natural cause - Stupidity
The biggest thing that Castle Doctrine has taught me is that the price of your house is proportional to the stupidity of the mistake that kills you.

Board footer