The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-13 21:07:41

mala

Jeffrey Alan Williams vs Charles Edward Knight

first one has a score of 3307/1293 (break attempt/died trying) while charles has got 3174/1281

impressive numbers given the fact that 95% of the players has a 2 numbers score.

obviously they're managing incomes to fortify the house while keeping the value low (never saw them above 10k) but so far they're doing a great job in keeping their aliases alive.

wondering which one will get the title of "unbreakable house", low value, but a great bloodtrail behind the shoulders. It could be a good challenge for some wealthy player willing to test his skill big_smile

Current Incarnation: none
Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

#2 2014-02-13 21:18:21

42dustman

Re: Jeffrey Alan Williams vs Charles Edward Knight

I might be wrong, but I think the 'death counter' resets if the house gets modified by the owner, so they must be achieving those numbers by leaving their homes untended, which is awesome.

Self-testing is torture.

#3 2014-02-13 21:24:56

Pandamonium

42dustman wrote:

I might be wrong, but I think the 'death counter' resets if the house gets modified by the owner, so they must be achieving those numbers by leaving their homes untended, which is awesome.

Yeah, the death counters reset after every modification-->Self test.

Which means they don't edit the house at all.

So either:

• Someone knows the combination to get into the vault, and are constantly taking the money out as people die

• They are loging in themselves and are "burning cash" (Buy -->Sell --> Buy --> Sell the same tools over and over)

I personally think its the former, but who knows.

#4 2014-02-13 22:11:01

joshwithguitar

I know that Knights house has been broken for a very long time. The reason it is still around is that his wife is still alive and probably not worth going after for a couple of thousand dollars. If you walk in you can make it to the vault easily by walking to the right - just don't expect there to be money in it. There are lots of dogs around and obviously people still die while exploring the place and so the numbers just get higher and higher. It is generally my first go-to point whenever I am robbed down to $0 as there is always the chance someone has died recently leaving $100 in the vault.

#5 2014-02-13 22:18:19

Americans17

joshwithguitar wrote:

I know that Knights house has been broken for a very long time. The reason it is still around is that his wife is still alive and probably not worth going after for a couple of thousand dollars. If you walk in you can make it to the vault easily by walking to the right - just don't expect there to be money in it. There are lots of dogs around and obviously people still die while exploring the place and so the numbers just get higher and higher. It is generally my first go-to point whenever I am robbed down to $0 as there is always the chance someone has died recently leaving $100 in the vault.

Yep, her wife has 2100. so every time the number is higher its easy money

#6 2014-02-13 22:27:37

Pandamonium

Americans17 wrote:

Yep, her wife has 2100. so every time the number is higher its easy money

My "list":

• Knight - 2100

• Loos - 1800

• Clark - 700

Last edited by Pandamonium (2014-02-14 01:23:26)

Board footer