The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#26 2014-03-11 00:00:09

42dustman

Re: Opinion on Paintings?

TheSquashedOrange wrote:
42dustman wrote:
TheSquashedOrange wrote:

...and the fake version of sky...

Fake? That's the better version of Sky, and it also used to be mine. Expect a heist smile

Did you also own blio and watermelon? I stole the two of them and sky together with the same robbery. Did I steal it from you, or did I take it from someone else I wonder?

Nah. I lost it together with Snail in the Sun and Checkerboard when I died trying to scout some rich house.

Self-testing is torture.

#27 2014-03-11 00:18:56

TheSquashedOrange

42dustman wrote:
TheSquashedOrange wrote:
42dustman wrote:

Fake? That's the better version of Sky, and it also used to be mine. Expect a heist smile

Did you also own blio and watermelon? I stole the two of them and sky together with the same robbery. Did I steal it from you, or did I take it from someone else I wonder?

Nah. I lost it together with Snail in the Sun and Checkerboard when I died trying to scout some rich house.

darn, was hoping to get a god revenge plot going there, oh well tongue. I think I remember a house that had sky and checkerboard in it, but I believe it had the "real" version of sky instead of the forgery, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on there.

#28 2014-03-11 00:21:03

MazeHunter

Lord0fHam wrote:

I like paintings. They are a good endgame, because otherwise there is nothing to spend your money on when you have fully upgraded your house. What painting did you buy? I just recently bought my first painting for my current house. I got "A Snail In The Sun", one of the best in my opinion.

You must be the one they call.... Mcneal!

#29 2014-03-11 00:49:39

Cylence

Lord0fHam wrote:

I like paintings. They are a good endgame, because otherwise there is nothing to spend your money on when you have fully upgraded your house. What painting did you buy? I just recently bought my first painting for my current house. I got "A Snail In The Sun", one of the best in my opinion.

I agree that paintings are the end game, but with a different perspective.
There's plenty to spend your money on instead of paintings. You can always buy infinite tools.

Once you've protected your family and vault, it's time to go from common robber to art thief.
You can retire when you have all the paintings with your family, the ultimate ending.

Current Life: Mark John Perez
Prev Life: Ronald Michael Jensen
Burglary: Home Invasion 101
Building: House Design 101

#30 2014-03-11 07:14:11

Lord0fHam

MazeHunter wrote:
Lord0fHam wrote:

You must be the one they call.... Mcneal!

yep

It's a trap!

Board footer