The Castle Doctrine Forums

Discuss the massively-multiplayer home defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-26 18:31:34

mala

Happy Birthday Earl John Mitchell

Today it's 1 month since Earl John Mitchell moved to the neighborhood, he succeeded in good robberies, he survived tons of painful ticking self test, and topped the chart for almost a week before being robbed like an idiot big_smile

After naked run into a 16k house he came back stronger than ever (but still not richer) and today he's happy to celebrate his first month in this lovely neighborhood big_smile

How much time did you guys managed to keep an active pg alive? this one is my personal record, curious to hear about your personal John McClane.

Current Incarnation: none
Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

#2 2014-04-26 20:21:50

tigerbalm immunity

Re: Happy Birthday Earl John Mitchell

congrats on mitchell, he's a real beaut.

my best/longest run was Earl Gary Ward a few weeks back. reached number 2 on the list for a few days with up to 90k value after i finally built up the courage to scout and rob a 30k house successfully.  that was fun.  i died being an idiot scouting a low house.  luckily my friend was able to grab my 86k bounty

Watch out for that first step; it's a doozy.

Currently dead

#3 2014-04-27 10:53:22

Cylence

Happy Birthday Mitchell.

I've had another char last longer but didn't know the name.
Ponder was alive all of March. And Jensen is looking like he's gonna survive into May (started beginning of April).

Although, I've been less active with Jensen in the thievery lifestyle. Lack of exorbitant targets mostly.

I'd say my earlier characters were a bit more active because of the flowing cash.

Current Life: Mark John Perez
Prev Life: Ronald Michael Jensen
Burglary: Home Invasion 101
Building: House Design 101

#4 2014-04-27 12:25:39

Lord0fHam

I think my current character may be nearing two months.

It's a trap!

#5 2014-04-27 16:40:45

poor

Does it really count if you hide your house so nobody can rob you?

"Safety" is relative
Current life: None; I'm quite dead.

#6 2014-04-27 17:58:54

Lord0fHam

that was only for a couple of days. its up now and has been for a few days.

It's a trap!

#7 2014-04-28 05:32:51

StefanLindskog

Lord0fHam wrote:

How do you do that anyway?

Current life: Unknown

Rotary toggle switches... Sooooo sexy.

#8 2014-04-28 06:25:14

cullman

StefanLindskog wrote:
Lord0fHam wrote:

How do you do that anyway?

Use a macro that keeps you in edit mode and moves your guy one step to the left every 3 minutes then to the right 3 minutes after that.  Repeat.

#9 2014-05-01 06:58:09

MMaster

Oh my god Mitchel! You are so lucky. I just had the weirdest miss click of all time and left your house without using single tool and as you can see I was loaded with loads of tools! I was ready to put you down as I did with Jensen and Case sad Nevermind. Maybe later.

#10 2014-05-05 09:24:13

mala

well... 5 days are too much, i just came back from a short holiday and i've been robbed down to 0  big_smile

gratz on the 54k' + paintings , i'm going to release the design later, it has been a good run big_smile

Previous Houses: Ticking Nightmare - Luna's Park - Hightower Mansion - Chang's Place

#11 2014-05-05 10:08:30

Blip

mala wrote:

well... 5 days are too much, i just came back from a short holiday and i've been robbed down to 0  big_smile

gratz on the 54k' + paintings , i'm going to release the design later, it has been a good run big_smile

That was me. I also hit Scott and Buckley, so now I'm the top house by a pretty good margin (as of yesterday evening, at least).

Current life: Not dead, but I have no clue who I am
The Life and Times of Christopher Alvin Harris
Record: 149 Paintings!

#12 2014-05-05 10:52:01

mala

Blip wrote:
mala wrote:

That was me. I also hit Scott and Buckley, so now I'm the top house by a pretty good margin (as of yesterday evening, at least).

GG Blip, now time for a break, than back to castledraft big_smile

#13 2014-05-05 15:06:39

mala

MMaster wrote:

Oh my god Mitchel! You are so lucky. I just had the weirdest miss click of all time and left your house without using single tool and as you can see I was loaded with loads of tools! I was ready to put you down as I did with Jensen and Case sad Nevermind. Maybe later.

wow... that's bad, i would have loved to see the try, i cannot find the video of your missclick, i'm curious about how many items you took.

#14 2014-05-06 01:31:57

MMaster

mala wrote:
MMaster wrote:

wow... that's bad, i would have loved to see the try, i cannot find the video of your missclick, i'm curious about how many items you took.

It was just 3 steps. Right - left - left smile

I think I had items for around $30-40k.

Board footer